Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm not asking you or anyone else to speculate. i also am not asking you to validate my comment. You have neither the experience or the authority.

I simply commented on your post , I apologize if it wasn’t written with a way you could possibly accept my opinion . 

• Confused 1

My obsessed follower is present again ☺️ relax my friend , what has made you lose control ? 😂🤣😂🤣 Enjoy the apartment and leave any personal differences you have with me away from an on fire forum 

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

After consuming a lot of soft drinks Mas, Masha also sculpted Bambi, of course it happened at other older parties that he licked each other, the guests!

Μάσα πάντα έτοιμη για όλους και για όλα 😉😇

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

She needs to know how to drive when she goes back to Barcelona 😉 so she can maybe go around Spain , road trips . Sorry now for any Russian people in the forum , Russian people aren’t this much trustworthy while driving and are considered really bad drivers 😱😨🤭🤫

** Yeah, the Russian people are no worse than the American and British drivers.

11 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** Yeah, the Russian people are no worse than the American and British drivers.

British are hesitant  in my humble opinion, maybe it doesn’t help that they drive from the opposite side and when they go abroad , they are definitely affected .. About the Americans , we don’t have enough American tourists here so I can’t  have an idea or opinion about their skills