B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

How the fuck is Sera #1 cam and Holly is #2. Holly was bating with her vibrator and Sera was doing absolutely nothing. I don't get it. 🙄

Anyway, that is the most we have from Sera ... every f... night, large aide open legs watching her phone !  Period !! WHY is she on the top cams ?  She does NOTHING !! 

• Like 2

Radi on the bed with a load of Orange slices which shes munching on followed by a sweetener every couple? That is a new one to me. Dont know about Barcelona but we have shops that sell orange juice both sweetened and unsweetened. I read guys talking about her Sweetener addiction and tomatoes but first time seeing it. 

17 hours ago, corvette84 said:

How the fuck is Sera #1 cam and Holly is #2. Holly was bating with her vibrator and Sera was doing absolutely nothing. I don't get it. 🙄

"The Power of Tits", Holly doesn't have that power plus Serafima knows she just has to lie around with pretended touching in between her legs while her boobs hang around

53 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

"The Power of Tits", Holly doesn't have that power plus Serafima knows she just has to lie around with pretended touching in between her legs while her boobs hang around

Sera wasn't naked, but she was doing her stupid touching crap.