Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #3

refazer

59 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I was thinking it would be nice if M & L went away for along weekend break .

It would give the girls a nice relaxing break, where they can do what they want ,when they want! 
it would give everyone a break 😻

Come on dk, you just want to give them the change to have sex on every piece of furnature in the apartment.

39 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Come on dk, you just want to give them the change to have sex on every piece of furnature in the apartment.

No i  don’t at the minute I m worried about Kira she’s nearly crying  wants Nina done know

what ever I say I can’t bloody win

34 minutes ago, disneykid said:

No i  don’t at the minute I m worried about Kira she’s nearly crying  

what ever I say I can’t bloody win

Just giving you a little harassment in fun, no offense intended.  And as for the girls just alone time in the apartment will not work, they have had alone time for years and still they have problems.  My wish is that they get professional help if it is possible in Russia.  Maybe being a lesbian in Russia is so taboo even professional help is not available.

• Like 2

il y a 15 minutes, Chipper a dit :

Juste vous donner un peu de harcèlement pour vous amuser, sans vouloir offenser. Et comme pour les filles seules, le temps passé dans l'appartement ne fonctionnera pas, elles ont passé du temps seules pendant des années et elles ont toujours des problèmes. Mon souhait est qu'ils obtiennent une aide professionnelle si cela est possible en Russie. Peut-être qu'être lesbienne en Russie est tellement tabou que même une aide professionnelle n'est pas disponible.

outside the private sphere there are no homosexuals in Russia!!!!!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Just giving you a little harassment in fun, no offense intended.  And as for the girls just alone time in the apartment will not work, they have had alone time for years and still they have problems.  My wish is that they get professional help if it is possible in Russia.  Maybe being a lesbian in Russia is so taboo even professional help is not available.

There’s plenty of videos to watch if I’m that deperate 

which believe it or not  I’m not ,

I just thought things. We’re getting on top of them