Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #3

refazer

il y a 36 minutes, refazer a dit :

outside the private sphere there are no homosexuals in Russia!!!!!

The situation is ambiguous because officially LGTBs are depenalised. But as always there is another VP law that prohibits LGTB propaganda among minors, so kissing in the street if there is a child around can be considered an act of propaganda. There is also a risk of being beaten or insulted even though S P is the most tolerant city in Russia.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Any news about Masha & Lex lately? They seem to have completely disappeared...

Don't you mean Sandra/Dima?  Yes, disappeared, only on CB.  You can easily find Masha and Lex, just check the kitchen or their bedroom.  😉

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, Chipper said:

You may be right, but from personal experience I still am leaning to scar.  I guess we won’t now unless someone that does know will enlighten us.

It's just a bruise on her foot, from kicking Sandra and Dima out.  

kickbutt.gif

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Chipper said:

It was a serious question by the way.

Understood.  And I was just making a light joke (hey Kid, I've joined your ranks LOL).  I seriously doubt it's a scar, as it has never been noticed before, and we've all seen lots of Nina's feet in various positions over the years.  She doesn't have a limp or walk oddly.  She wears extremely medieval high-heeled boots on stage with no issues.  While we all know Nina and Kira are both quite clumsy, a scar on Nina's foot still visible is quite suspect.  Even Kira's abdominal surgery scars from last year are nearly unnoticeable.  I think we are dealing with a combination of foot position, poor cams, and shadow effects from poor lighting.  However, I will continue to pay attention to the foot for further confirmation.  😉 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Don't you mean Sandra/Dima?  Yes, disappeared, only on CB.  You can easily find Masha and Lex, just check the kitchen or their bedroom.  😉

I meant disappeared from action. There was nothing the last month of them except some boring webcamming with them.