B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

5 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Ah thanks for that - whilst he's something of a pig I wouldn't want to get the wrong side of Gina either.

You must be a similar vintage to me, just give peace a cahnce eh? 🤘

Watching the row live I couldn't help thinking as he was ranting: Fartsmeller, if there is ANYTHING you don't like about this place, or Gina, or anything else you know what you can do so why not go away and block somebody else's cameras, etc - may sound uncharitable but that is the feeling, he may well be a lovely bloke but this is not his home as afaik. Why is RLC allowing a squatter? They may well be doing the legal residents a favour if they were to do something about this.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Alek and Megan taking a bath with champagne and strawberries was promising ... but it looks like won't have much unless Alek makes a move ... It will never come from Megan, who always receives but rarely gives 🙁

Megan's in the room...there's a good chance of some show...😏

I have put this issue to RLC 'Support' and they say they have passed my email on to management. I have not gone gung hoand been careful not to make unfounded allegations re drugs (but have suggested there is drug use there) as I would like but asked why an unregistered person is using one of their properties. It will be interesting to see what they say but I think we all know that if the FS/Gina sex can be seen by unsubcribers as thumbnails, it may entice them to subscribe, so more money for RLC if he stays and shags Gina on a regular basis. Which he will do of course.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1