B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

10 hours ago, merz28 said:

Gina is farting in Ceasar's face and he is sniffing it...........Shit is getting weird now.

Damn, finally real life is back in RLC, I wonder how much this bonus is paid for?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

have come back to see whats what after the strange/disturbing events of last night. Gina is on her bed alone, and earlier had her breaky out on the terrace, on her own. Much could be made of that. I left at midnight to the comfy sight of Adrian Holly and Megan going through a massage routine. Somehow I prefer that to seeing - and hearing - a girl farting in a mans face - I guess at his request. it was clear that Gina (maybe not him as much) was high on drugs which one punter suggested was normal for her.

10 hours ago, x192023 said:

Yes a couple you may see often. TBH too be honest., IMO in my opinion.

BTW by the way. IDC I don't care> a few you may see.

thanks and I get alot of F.O.' s   Friends Only???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

have come back to see whats what after the strange/disturbing events of last night. Gina is on her bed alone, and earlier had her breaky out on the terrace, on her own. Much could be made of that. I left at midnight to the comfy sight of Adrian Holly and Megan going through a massage routine. Somehow I prefer that to seeing - and hearing - a girl farting in a mans face - I guess at his request. it was clear that Gina (maybe not him as much) was high on drugs which one punter suggested was normal for her.

from what i can gather off replay...M gave A relief with a vibrator, H watched then H went to her room and rubbed one out, bit of a waste, not sure A is quite ready for a full on lez but is getting there. Left mid morning on her own, not back her hers yet.

Gina was with curly in the morning, had food together for sure, not sure when he left but i doubt its the last of him. Didnt check for substance abuse but the bottle of liquor they knocked back in the kitchen prob didnt help.

Gina in her room all day, H and M gone out about 230ish

Edit in Bogdan was there in the morning, missus still awol although nobody except the forum seems bothered, Alek no idea

19 minutes ago, mspanker said:

from what i can gather off replay...M gave A relief with a vibrator, H watched then H went to her room and rubbed one out, bit of a waste, not sure A is quite ready for a full on lez but is getting there. Left mid morning on her own, not back her hers yet.

Gina was with curly in the morning, had food together for sure, not sure when he left but i doubt its the last of him. Didnt check for substance abuse but the bottle of liquor they knocked back in the kitchen prob didnt help.

Gina in her room all day, H and M gone out about 230ish

Edit in Bogdan was there in the morning, missus still awol although nobody except the forum seems bothered, Alek no idea

Did the food come out of her butt? 😇

28 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Did the food come out of her butt? 😇

i didnt watch that closely, he prob did anal on her so might be a bit messy up there after.

Not sure shes an A2M girl