Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

True, but many girls (mainly) do stuff under the influence. I was with one of those lovely Thai bar girls and she was (well, I won't say what she was doing!) and she said ''I only do this when I'm drunk''

I was so sad about that - a few hours earlier she said she would love me long time.......😞

time is relative 🤣

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Alberto was on the couch at 6 am and he looked very distressed and appeared to be crying. 

If you saw the way Martina wanted to kiss and touch Nelly in the kitchen before their bedroom session, you would see how passionate, and how much in lust she is with Nelly. In the kitchen, Nelly stopped her.. And later on, while he played videogames, till well past 3 am., Martina was on top of Nelly in bed having long passionate sex.. Can't blame him for being upset, if he indeed was. It's one thing to have a fling but this is turning into a passionate love affair. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

Alberto was on the couch at 6 am and he looked very distressed and appeared to be crying. 

3 hours ago, mingo said:

If you saw the way Martina wanted to kiss and touch Nelly in the kitchen before their bedroom session, you would see how passionate, and how much in lust she is with Nelly. In the kitchen, Nelly stopped her.. And later on, while he played videogames, till well past 3 am., Martina was on top of Nelly in bed having long passionate sex.. Can't blame him for being upset, if he indeed was. It's one thing to have a fling but this is turning into a passionate love affair. 

I will be a bit at the heretic side here 😉and will slightly disagree , I think Alberto’s mood had to do with his migraines he suffers from time to time , I caught him also sneezing and I think he looked more as of not feeling well because of health and not because of things happening in the villa . 

I can certainly be wrong of course , I just always base my conclusion to the past events and the relationship that M&A have that they have no secrets and they share everything . Obviously the talks will be made , it will be then interesting to make even better conclusions of what actually goes on between the two . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina went after Nelly like a wolverine.  Full-on attack for 3-4 hours once they got into the bedroom. No way either girl will walk right for next couple days.

1 hour ago, Ashes10 said:

You may be correct. Then why did he make an alcohol run for her? He knows better than anyone how she is when she gets hammered. Things have changed in the M&A household for sure. Maybe not for the better.

• Like 1