Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

weird but for some reason I have just lost interest in these two (together)  ...yes she has a nice body, great !! titties,  which I always like to see... but as for watching their sex is not (he is not)  appealing whatsoever... and the other problem is seen it all enough over the years that it looses it's appeal.... weird that I am commenting on anything against a sexy star like Martina ....

so I understand when someone comments on being tired of some girls that  I can never get enough of  (Holly, Megan, Sera and Radi seem to have me obsessed for anything I can get  )  or to replace the tired/ do nothing exciting, talent  but that is what happens in Real Life ... we can grow tired or uninterested in our own relationships... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

weird but for some reason I have just lost interest in these two (together)  ...yes she has a nice body, great !! titties,  which I always like to see... but as for watching their sex is not (he is not)  appealing whatsoever... and the other problem is seen it all enough over the years that it looses it's appeal.... weird that I am commenting on anything against a sexy star like Martina ....

so I understand when someone comments on being tired of some girls that  I can never get enough of  (Holly, Megan, Sera and Radi seem to have me obsessed for anything I can get  )  or to replace the tired/ do nothing exciting, talent  but that is what happens in Real Life ... we can grow tired or uninterested in our own relationships... 

What a pity, they seem to have said that they will miss you and that it will be hard for them to sleep at night....:dodgy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What they need is to have guests again,but not just rlc residents as guests but family and those close friends we seen during this years in place,Martina is still better and more genuine than 90% of rest of girl cast but house needs that extra interest that guests bring.Spain is such an interesting Country,the Latin womans are so full of life and with their own vibe..if this Barca rlc couples house(amazingly only ONE left in rlc)dont bring that than its such a good opurtunity lost.Seems variety its gone from site..with a few exceptions its..barca girls in this place..others barca girls in that place..still from the time this couples houses had their own identidy and "cast" of guests,it made it feels were very diferent options avaliable.This house is one of the few good left it just needs his identidy back and with that some needed variety.Sorry the long text people.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2