Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

Another fact today , post after post today here for Martina , don’t need then to say the obvious of who currently is the most popular RLC person in the roster .. I hope the admins have noticed it and see what potential a girl of 24 years old has for their business and reward her accordingly ( if she of course wants to continue ) .. because the good friend miscvoyeur stated earlier one of the most sincere  facts at another thread and delusionists came after him of course to deny the obvious .. that’s insane 😂🤣😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

'Shit' wasn't the right word, but you took it in the wrong context....By 'shit' I just meant 'stuff, activity, event, relationship'...I missed the live action last night, but the bits I've skipped through on replay today, it was a pretty hot event...not shit at all 😁

Fancying it the most correcting the word(s) used 😂🤣😝

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Whatever perks/bonus they may get has to be tied into viewership.

So yes, if Martina decided on a regular basis to have sex with women (on her channel), viewership would go up as possibly her pay.

Let's take that a step further.  If Alberto was out of the apartment and just Martina, the channel would do juuuuust fine.  Reality is (and the egos of guys may not want to admit this), their women can do fine w/o them on RLC (of course, I'm not factoring the emotional equation of being in a relationship).

interesting pov...  as always,  ,   many factors come in to play especially based on your viewership ideas... so far it has been a tried and true plan .and some predictability ..and then people either love that 'stability' or want new meat or shake things up... ( we (some) do get bored ) 

I wonder what this Buzz with M&N does to RLC's greedy little minds 

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I agree Mark...they are so into each other. I didn't argue that they weren't. I'm not sure why we are arguing then. Bonuses exist, in GOV, but not in the couples 'real' places, and I don't think Martina will get any as a guest in B4...unless Nelly splits hers lol. 

I think there's no doubt a real physical attraction between the 2, but we'll have to see how Boggy responds in the next few days...

that is going to be the best part of this discussion... can\t wait for clues and really hope our translators are listening... funny how the Boggy drama is as interesting as the fuck drama...

. I have way too much time on my hands  lol...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wish...I've always liked Gina, but licking her out with a gas mask on is a bit tricky....😏

figures you would spin a back handed jab into your favour.... I wish too , to bang the shit out of Gina as he gets to do... (in my early days here Gina was my total obsession )   

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Once you get past the smell you'll have it licked.   :biggrin:

exactly ... and 'naga'  seems like an all in dude...no mask required...  

fucking Lurker ///don't tell Luna  (re Gina ) ...this evenings comments have been top shelf material...

needed a little chuckle before bed time ....Zzzzzzz 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wish...I've always liked Gina, but licking her out with a gas mask on is a bit tricky....😏

Sounds a bit fishy too me 🤣

• Like 1