Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Well, in some countries what Martina and Nelly did is also punishable by death.  The point is what is the standard in THEIR country.

The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Spain are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Is it?  Cause you often say so much more 🤣

Martina is the most popular tenant and need to catch up with all comments , that’s why today shorter answers 😂🤣😂🤣😝

Just now, jjkopite said:

The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Spain are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Then the next question is do you know when they started having sex.

• Like 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

Then the next question is do you know when they started having sex.

No. But Martina could be pretty inexperienced and may be wondering what she has missed so could explain her curiosity now. Anyway it is between them and the boundaries of their relationship and just pure speculation on my part, like the majority of comments on this forum. 

Just now, jjkopite said:

No. But Martina could be pretty inexperienced and may be wondering what she has missed so could explain her curiosity now. Anyway it is between them and the boundaries of their relationship and just pure speculation on my part, like the majority of comments on this forum

Yes it is.  And it is up to us also to challenge speculation with facts and what we know and also don't know.

• Like 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

Yes it is.  And it is up to us also to challenge speculation with facts and what we know and also don't know.

Very true! And if anybody can give FACTS that prove this speculation wrong I will be happy to accept it!

Personaly just want "my" Martina back(if possible)and house to return to their own identify and personality.She was always been diferent for better regard most of residents of site,doesnt wish she become just another one of the mild.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Personaly just want "my" Martina back(if possible)and house to return to their own identify and personality.She was always been diferent for better regard most of residents of site,doesnt wish she become just another one of the mild.

It's too late.  The train has already left the station.

• Upvote 1

a lo mejor me equivoco, pero creo que martina no esta enamorada de nelly, simplemente sabe que eso hace subir las audiencias y llenar su cartera, lo mismo paso con leora y malia...

como alguien bien ha dicho, solo sabemos lo que nos dejan ver delante de las camaras, todo lo demas son suposiciones

esto es el gran hermano fake

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, marxsolita said:

a lo mejor me equivoco, pero creo que martina no esta enamorada de nelly, simplemente sabe que eso hace subir las audiencias y llenar su cartera, lo mismo paso con leora y malia...

como alguien bien ha dicho, solo sabemos lo que nos dejan ver delante de las camaras, todo lo demas son suposiciones

esto es el gran hermano fake

" esto es el gran hermano fake",very true.Thats why hurts even more when we "lose" the few ones that are or were still very genuine.Money really moves the world.

• Like 1

Ricordatevi che nelle coppie noi vediamo la loro parte privata, quello che di solito non vediamo nelle persone che conosciamo e frequentiamo, quindi è normale vedere comportamenti  che non siamo abituati a vedere...

• Upvote 1