Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

todos lo que decis " parejas normales " me gustaria ver si vuestra hija o vuestra mujer o un familiar , estuviera follando delante de unas camaras . todos los participantes de  REAL LIFE  son exhibicionistas , y les gusta el sexo en alguna medida , nadie " normal " estaria ahi por la cantidad de dinero que cobran esas personas , si estan ahi es por que no tienen recursos , y no tienen otra opcion mejor , martina le gusta el sexo , es exibicionista , le gustan los hombres y las mujeres y seguramente cosas que ni sabemos , no es santa teresa de jesus , igualmente los rusos de las otras casas son chicas sin recursos buscando una oportunidad en la vida , que martina lleve 9 años con alberto no quiere decir que van a ir a un geriatrico juntos , las personas evolucionan y con 24 años martina ahora mismo se quiere comer el mundo , alberto lo veo un tio mas tranquilo y mas normal , influenciado por ella , los cuernos son cuernos ya sean con un hombre o con una mujer , a no ser que sea algo acordado por las dos partes , cosa que creo que aqui no es , ya que alberto no tiene relaciones con nadie mas , es un cornudo consentido , por que no le queda otra , es dependiente emocional de ella . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Even the sex between Martina and Madame being well know(by Alberto and Pimp boss)its still something that  in your mind must be hard to resolve..say watever you want but its not normal your partner,wife to go to other place and have a sex maraton with another person(manor woman),i know the talk...they are very good friends bla bla..but friends that have partners dont have sex with friends..as i say for some time this couple is chaging,special Martina and some will be happy with the changes but personally i like real couples,that just have sex one with another and have their personal circuit of friends and family,this "barca conversion" of Martina is only good for the people that enjoy the many girls of vactions stuff,the shows and all the drug stuff also,to bad we have so few regular couples and with this soon we could have none..just a bunch of girls doing the ckassic shows stuff.Miss the weath looking Martina,her energy,all the exercise she usted to do.

I will only say that in front of our eyes is being developed a real life thing , nothing more , nothing less . The cameras magnify this and make everyone believe whatever he/she wants , it is just a woman of 24 years of age who has just discovered so many things in life on such a short notice , the cameras are just there to show all this transition and it is hard for many people , we only need to think what we have all been doing when we were 24 . 

It was the same with Masha and what happened with Dasha and Sasha . It was a very cruel real life lesson for Masha , the sex and the trios and everything was there in front of our eyes to witness when if it was any other person that we couldn’t see and we were just learning , we wouldn’t be the same surprised like when with cameras  . The cameras are the “ damnation “ of these people , but it is what gives them an income . 

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If she has been with Alberto for 10 years and she is only 24 years old, what does that make him? A peodophile?

He knows her since she is 15 , this is only what we know . Didn’t you have a girlfriend / boyfriend at that age ? If the one is 18 and the other 15 , is he or she a pedophile ? Or aren’t relations allowed ? 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

After Leora and Paul I thought that Martina and Alberto would be the dream successors, but dream away after Friday.

It is very difficult for relations that start at a very young age to last , people will always need experiences , otherwise they get 40 and they make all the crazy things they have missed when they could and were younger . Leora is a good example of what I am saying . Another example is Kitty and Smith that seem to be many years together and you see how many arguments they have . 

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

So 10 years ago he was 19 and she was 14? In my country, yes, that makes him a peodophile!

Is this because they were together ? Or because we assume they had sex ? 

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So 10 years ago he was 19 and she was 14? In my country, yes, that makes him a peodophile!

Well, in some countries what Martina and Nelly did is also punishable by death.  The point is what is the standard in THEIR country.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

A 14 year old girl with a 19 year old man would be suspicious but it is their life and their relationship so who am I to judge!

I was 18 and had a girl who was 14 .. no sex .. we did two years later when she was 16 .. that’s all I need to say