Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Personaly just want "my" Martina back(if possible)and house to return to their own identify and personality.She was always been diferent for better regard most of residents of site,doesnt wish she become just another one of the mild.

Need to have a different opinion than you with this ☺️ I prefer this Martina who finally realizes and discovers  the world , herself and the limits of anything she does and she is willing to do . This is an interesting person and not someone who at the age of 24 had been stuck at a routine life , wake up , have sex , cook , take the dogs out , come back , have sex , diner , take the dogs out , sleep .. repeat 🥸

This is a life after 30 when you have done things in your  life , you have experienced people and situations and then it comes the day that you say , ok , that was for me , time to settle down slowly . What happens at the moment , they are clearly reactions and actions of a person who hasn’t done anything so before , at least the 4 years we are observers of her life with Alberto . But I can’t think of any different  than what I have described . 

We need to let her live her life and we need to trust her that she knows what she does . Alberto has it all figured it all excellent and he gives exactly the freedom needed . I don’t speak of what it is moral and ethical here , I say it again, there’s no such thing when they have decided these people to share their lives in front of cameras .

” Your “ Martina as lurker said , is in a transition , she has entered the train and off to discover destinations. But she might always come back after she has explored enough . It is up to Alberto if he is there to wait for her . At the moment , they are still and seem as we have said a great couple . She just does things we haven’t seen her doing before , it doesn’t mean she is a different person now . It is not nice in my opinion that we judge the apartments with the Russian people that it is who their fault is . It is all her decisions and choices so far and nobody has forced her for her actions . These people just triggered some of her darkest and well hidden desires and i personally love to see this Martina , she was , is and will always be great no matter what ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Alberto and Martina haven’t had sex since that spectacular Martinelli „battle“. Maybe Martina is still sore like hell or Alberto really knows about the details of the M&N night, which I doubt, and  as a result suffers from a terrible inferiority complex, knowing he can only offer a very small piece of cake compared to the huge pie Martina and Nelly devoured together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto and Martina haven’t had sex since that spectacular Martinelli „battle“. Maybe Martina is still sore like hell or Alberto really knows about the details of the M&N night, which I doubt, and  as a result suffers from a terrible inferiority complex, knowing he can only offer a very small piece of cake compared to the huge pie Martina and Nelly devoured together.

well of course she was too tired tonight to have sex spending 12hrs at class can drain you she left at 8:30 am got home after 8:30 pm that can drain anyone thats a long day you could see she looked tired when she got home

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Personaly just want "my" Martina back(if possible)and house to return to their own identify and personality.She was always been diferent for better regard most of residents of site,doesnt wish she become just another one of the mild.

In other words, if I understand correctly, you prefer that Martina lives her adventures outside RLC, like what she had been doing for at least 3 years and like what Leora, Malia or some GOVs are doing so that you can keep the illusion that Martina is a perfect girl in your eyes :angel:

Except like many, you only discovered who Martina really was in recent months when she's been part of this project for 4 years and she hasn't really changed.

This pandemic will have had a beneficial effect, do justice to Martina and allow us to know her better and personally I really like what we discover about her and how their relationship with Alberto works.
For those who still doubt it, I'm not just talking about her sex life but everything that makes Martina as a person

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, robert21 said:

Io penso che Alberto abbia preso un po le distanze ..... basta guardare la faccia di Martina stamani che dice tutto .....era logico e speriamo non vada a finire male .....a forza di tirare la corda alla fine sii rompe .....

Well she has broken Alberto's heart, would she let him bang other women?

• Like 2