Martina and Alberto - home activities #6

Noldus

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Alberto and Bogdan both sleeping not in the same bed as their women it tells a story what their men think of the womens affair.

For Bogdan I can't say too much but for Alberto I can tell you that it's nothing new that they don't sleep in the same bed, they often do since their arrival on RLC, so I don't think that we can deduce anything from this

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For Bogdan I can't say too much but for Alberto I can tell you that it's nothing new that they don't sleep in the same bed, they often do since their arrival on RLC, so I don't think that we can deduce anything from this

Does she fart in bed?

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No idea and I don't think this is a snoring issue too, it's just their couple has been running like this for years

I bet Nelly wouldn't be sleeping on the couch 🤣

5 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hebben M&A al sex gehad sedert vrijdag?

Personally I do not know but apparently other members have noted that they have not had sex since that famous evening at B4
But once again I allow myself to put this into perspective because they don't necessarily have sex every day and there are other reasons that could prevent them from doing it in relation to this relationship with Nelly
Especially since Martina is a rather frank girl with Alberto and that never poses a problem for them during the previous events.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Personally I do not know but apparently other members have noted that they have not had sex since that famous evening at B4
But once again I allow myself to put this into perspective because they don't necessarily have sex every day and there are other reasons that could prevent them from doing it in relation to this relationship with Nelly
Especially since Martina is a rather frank girl with Alberto and that never poses a problem for them during the previous events.

One thing that hasn't changed is when M is standing next to A, he still feels her ass and pussy. She seems to really enjoy it.

The 'not having sex' debate: I think Alberto and Martina have fairly normal sex activity. What is normal? I had this conversation with a freind of mine (an ex from long time ago) because she was worried her daughter was'nt 'getting enough' Her partner and due to be husband had a go about every 3 weeks - we decided this was not normal; turned out he was gay, so that was the end of that. But what do others think - 3/4 times a week? More or less?

Guest casdesire
1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

The 'not having sex' debate: I think Alberto and Martina have fairly normal sex activity. What is normal? I had this conversation with a freind of mine (an ex from long time ago) because she was worried her daughter was'nt 'getting enough' Her partner and due to be husband had a go about every 3 weeks - we decided this was not normal; turned out he was gay, so that was the end of that. But what do others think - 3/4 times a week? More or less?

I think 3 times a week is a good average. Especially for the situation of M&A. Friday night (untill 6pm saturday) she had the sex marathon with N. After that she hasn't slept that very much, so I think it's normal, they don't had sex. Sunday could be a day that appetit wasn't there to have sex (like normal couples, you don't have to have always sex to be intimate with each other in a relationship. Cuddling etc could by ok.) 
On monday, M had class/work/internship in a company the whole day and came tired home. This morning she was already gone around 9 pm. To me it's normal.

Yes it does seem very normal to me too  and I agree on relationships - much as it may surprise some on this forum, its not all about sex!!. Although having witnessed the N & M marathon you might argue against that.

How do you find these details such as N having those things in a company. Do you speaak the lingo? I wish I could!