Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Regarding the phone call about 'not having any plans', the reason we know this is she said it on cam so that 'anybody' listening would think that, also why would Malia buy Leora those balloons? I guess she said thank you on cam as well just to let watching parties know they were from 'Malia'?

This is classic 'chick is juggling two dudes and not being very smart about it', she's obviously got the boyfriend by the dick and is texting him rather than phone calls as shes most likely told him not to phone her and only text whilst clinging on to Paul hoping it'll all go back to normal.

She's clearly banging the dude at his place and will most likely come home with some nice new bruises to suit but, who cares, it's valentines day, get it while you can!

There were from Malia as she paid cash for them. She took the money that she took from out her dressing gown, which she had put in there earlier to pay for them. Then casually sneaked out to collect to surprise her. She counted the money out the night before and put in her gown without Leora seeing this. I did. And why would Leora suddenly change the way she communicates with 'him' after 7 months? The reason she didn't speak all week is she fell out with him. 

Oh, and Malia also took selfies next to balloons later for her own phone. Which considering, according to you, they were from someone else to someone else is a pretty weird thing to do, yes? Unless you missed that bit.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There were from Malia as she paid cash for them. She took the money that she took from out her dressing gown, which she had put in there earlier to pay for them. And why would Leora suddenly change the way she communicates with 'him' after 7 months? The reason she didn't speak all week is she fell out with him. 

Ahhh! But slipper. that is not speculation. that can not be right !  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The weather is easy to understand it's bloody cold to Aussies.

It would freeze the balls of a brass monkey

As a TV announcer once said----I just saw a brass monkey running around looking for a welder.

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahhh! But slipper. that is not speculation. that can not be right !  😉

Damn, forgot that! Ok....er.....

She took the money, then er....phoned the guy back.....then he got her to "buy" them.....then paid herself as cover....then met him later....to collect the money.....But he did a runner, and she is still chasing him, which is why she has been gone for 2 days.

There! Phew!

7 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

As a TV announcer once said----I just saw a brass monkey running around looking for a welder.

Yes, that is Canadian weather first hand. Remind me to send you, and StnCld some 100F. weather this summer !!  ☺️

more off topic, I will quit it, I promise !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, some of us have such a shit life, full of trouble and stress that things like this - Believe it or not - is respite from what really is 'Real Life', and not just me. At least one other good friend on here has similar problems too. Easy to dismiss, and i don't wish to discuss any further. 

I'm not saying this to start any kind of war so please keep that in mind!

Those of you that feel the way Slipper does, CHOOSE to have a shit life!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unless you have walked in slipper's shoes. I can tell you, that you are way off base. 

Spewing from your own personal experience. Which does not fit everyone else's  !!!! 

Please keep that in mind !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I really don't know what that means, and i think i'd better not. So thanks for that. Pretty uncalled for. I'm going to go while i am still calm.

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

There were from Malia as she paid cash for them. She took the money that she took from out her dressing gown, which she had put in there earlier to pay for them. Then casually sneaked out to collect to surprise her. She counted the money out the night before and put in her gown without Leora seeing this. I did. And why would Leora suddenly change the way she communicates with 'him' after 7 months? The reason she didn't speak all week is she fell out with him. 

If you've ever lived with large groups of women for years on end (I spent ten years on holiday centres with 50+ women all living on site), you start to see all the little schemes and sly tricks they pull when they cheat on their partners, Malia knows everything that is going on with Leora, Paul and boyfriend and will do everything needed to help Leora deceive either of them including the whole 'surprise/ payment' thing when the boyfriend sends balloons and Leora doesn't want Paul to know they are from the boyfriend, if you'd see the lengths women will go to cheat/deceive that I've you'd never date another woman ever again, I trust very few of them.

She's been planning this valentine all week, probably telling the boyfriend she'll spend a few days with him if he doesn't call (yes women can do that and men say ok if they think they'll get some pussy), then she can merrily phone Paul all week a gazillion times so she doesn't feel too guilty about getting ploughed for a few days over valentines.

Speculative? Definitely, but I bet I'm right.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

According to the current Prague weather forecast Prague's current temperature is 18F. or -8C. Tomorrow forecast is 40F. or4.4C.

Even in Krasnoyarsk Krai, in Siberia the temperature is currently11F. or -11.6C, with a forecasted low of 6F. or -14.4C for tonight.

Source Bing : Prague weather, and Krasnoyarsk weather. It seems there is a broken thermometer somewhere ! 

-20C here.   Over It Fml GIF by IBTrav Artworks

• Haha 3