Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

-20C here.   Over It Fml GIF by IBTrav Artworks

What kept you so warm ?  It was -22.7C here.  With wind chills the last two nights -31C to -34C.

If this was a trap to get me to talk " off topic ". Shame on you !😁

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

How much do we bet that Leora will come back dressed differently? 

Already other times she went out without carrying a bag with some spare clothes and always came back dressed differently from the day before ...

Whether she is with her boyfriend or not is irrelevant, but if she were then no doubt after all these months she has beauty products, tooth brush, spare clothes.

Wherever she is she's enjoying herself...what seems to be the problem? She doesn't owe us an explanation does she?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

-20C here.   Over It Fml GIF by IBTrav Artworks

That's probably flip flops and shorts weather to you sir. I'm right below you and we're getting dumped on it. 

I would appreciate it if you could ask the Mother Queen👑 to close her legs 😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I am under the impression that you are about 110 km east of where I am...it was -4c today, down to -9c tonight and -7c right now.  Tomorrow night -18c for you. 

I'm in Ontario.  Roughly about 120 miles from Toronto

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Supposed to get a good dumping of snow overnight.  I went to the store earlier on the mobility scooter and the battery was 1/2 drained going  5 blocks and back.

It's minus 100%

in Leora's apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 7 heures, LearyM a dit :

Qu'elle soit avec son petit ami ou non n'a pas d'importance, mais si elle l'était alors sans aucun doute après tous ces mois, elle a des produits de beauté, une brosse à dents, des vêtements de rechange.

Où qu'elle soit, elle s'amuse ... quel semble être le problème? Elle ne nous doit pas d'explication n'est-ce pas?

Avez vous songer a la presence d'un deuxieme appartement mis a la disposition de ces demoiselles tres proche de la residence?

• Confused 1