B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

42 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I have liked her from the start,she stands alone and does her own thing,,i like that,,plus she is sexy as hell,great body,and i love her feet when they are uncovered and at the bottom of the bed,,lol.

I am not a fan of hers but I appreciate that she offers a different way of entertaining the viewers ☺️ , yes it is bating  like almost all of the tenants to catch any comment about it , but she has developed to it slowly and every day it is great as a voyeur to wait for something different perhaps ☺️

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not a fan of hers but I appreciate that she offers a different way of entertaining the viewers ☺️ , yes it is bating  like almost all of the tenants to catch any comment about it , but she has developed to it slowly and every day it is great as a voyeur to wait for something different perhaps ☺️

And look at sad Sera right now, doing her touching and teasing bullshit. 😂

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And look at sad Sera right now, doing her touching and teasing bullshit. 😂

I consider Sera a mastermind as I have said again 🥸 She has all the others work for her bonuses 😁 She just needs to parade naked and that’s it .. there are still viewers who just prefer only that , nudism and eternal teasing 🤨

• Sad 1