B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

Must have been something in the water last night, magic water maybe 🤔 who cares what it was or just plain lust but how the hell do Nelly and Martina keep going for so long; they are just insatiable! One thing for sure Martina is HOT 🥵 in fact so hot I’m tempted to say she is the hottest lady ever to grace our RLC screens 👌😍

• Like 1

Guys .. you all speak about Bogdan having now territory to have  sex with another girl ... But what about if Bogdan doesn’t want this ? What about if he isn't interested at all to have anyone else either there ( that we can see because of cameras  ) or of course outside his job environment ? Maybe the guy just have eyes  only for Nelly , maybe he is really committed  only to her ..let’s wait and see .. for whatever is known , it is that it was said that nothing more was about to happen again .. and during the night they broke all lesbian record history 😂🤣

I agree that Alberto seems to be totally ok with that , Bogdan we need to wait .. and Bogdan isn’t stupid and we take into consideration that Nelly will tell him everything .. here it is then the real life issues 😎

58 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A technical question at the side, where was bodgan? Is the relationship with Nelly over now?

Nah never! He was told to stay out of the way for the girlie night and stayed at their own place in town. No doubt he’ll be back later. No poker last nigh, only pokey pokey 🤣

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Another positive thing with the night - no garage or off cam visits either

Perhaps too many complains and they seemed to coop with the viewers this time ☺️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Must have been something in the water last night, magic water maybe 🤔 who cares what it was or just plain lust but how the hell do Nelly and Martina keep going for so long; they are just insatiable! One thing for sure Martina is HOT 🥵 in fact so hot I’m tempted to say she is the hottest lady ever to grace our RLC screens 👌😍

Magic molly.

20 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

that's the key factor in this. If Nelly is fine with bog having fun on the side, it's all good. I actually think a relationship can be more healthy this way, but I'm a minority.

So you really think Bodgan has the approval of Nelly to have sex with the other girls? Seriously?

I think Nelly uses the shows in her favor to allow herself a one-sided open relationship where she is sexually active away from Bodgan while he has to remain faithful to her.

• Like 1

Ahh .. the aftermath thoughts of a major RLC incident it is always the best chat at the forum .. it will be a very interesting , full of theories and speculations socializing day here with everyone ☺️Good RLC and CC times ... and this only with one small “ magical “ move of RLC ... they inserted a local at the GOV/COV .. no new faces , nothing , nada ... excellent Martina just skyrocketed all ratings  ☺️

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

So you really think Bodgan has the approval of Nelly to have sex with the other girls? Seriously?

I think Nelly uses the shows in her favor to allow herself a one-sided open relationship where she is sexually active away from Bodgan while he has to remain faithful to her.

I don't think or assume anything. They can do whatever they want in their life. I'm just along for the ride.

I do 100% believe in not stopping a woman I'm in a relationship with in doing whatever she wants. I don't own her, nor do I want to. This doesn't mean I want to go fuck around on the side every Tuesday, But if she wants to, I mostly won't mind/care, and if she leaves, then it's not meant to be. it's as simple as that.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Whatever their relationship is it works; they’ve been together for years. I remember when they were in the apartment where Masha is now years ago then they were in that big gaff in St P and had numerous pals staying over where Nellie was into the girls so personally I think that’s just their life style and they’re happy with it and no doubt making loads of money while they’re at it; good on them 👍