B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I have read she is due to leave in 2-3 weeks to return to Russia. not sure I'd be looking forward to a return to Russia...but she does have her bloke there and I suppose its home

If she does its a shame but with a bit of luck we will see her again.

Needs to up her game then and get another conquest in.

21 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I agree with you, Alek as been a sparkler from day one. I've never liked the idea of Nelly/Bogdan at B4 and Gina just does not interest me. 

I was the other way round - I didn't like Alek at first but loved Gina. Now I'm not that keen on Gina - if she had rocked up at the party last night she (and FS) would have wrecked it. But seeing Alek eating out Megan and now Holly, well. you can't dislike that can you....a bit concerend about what happens when she goes - a reshuufle and hopefully a new sexy tenant?? 🤪 🙏

53 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Yep 3-0 at home, could go for a full house., i think she needs to get some away games in now...Martina and Ariana must be on the list 😉

I do like her, even just siting outside she goes get the other two towels as its a bit nippy.

Dont think either H or M would of bothered.

First to clean up last night on the stairs.

Bubbly girl and seems to be having fun

wish someone would at least return the favor.

20 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I was the other way round - I didn't like Alek at first but loved Gina. Now I'm not that keen on Gina - if she had rocked up at the party last night she (and FS) would have wrecked it. But seeing Alek eating out Megan and now Holly, well. you can't dislike that can you....a bit concerend about what happens when she goes - a reshuufle and hopefully a new sexy tenant?? 🤪 🙏

Be careful what you ask for.  They'll shift C&C in to teach us a lesson 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

wish someone would at least return the favor.

A few things like that show true colors.

Holly gets the TV back from Megs room whilst Megs just sits there

The time Holly was down, Gina is the one to comfort her, her BFF really isnt someone you want in your corner when you need it

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Be careful what you ask for.  They'll shift C&C in to teach us a lesson 🤣

They do that i will dump them like its hot..Those L and M girls look interesting and playful...:angel:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If I remember A&M were at the New Year party and that was the infamous Nelly and Martina in the kitchen episode (which I've never seen) After that there was a girls afternoon at Martinas and then the last one with the darts. There was also that strange event when Martina and Nelly shared a bed and nothing happened - like absolutely nothing! But as for last night - bloody wonderful. I finally called it a night at 3am gmt with Aleks  tongue deeply buried in Hollys pussy. From what I read here it finished with Aleks tongue and a toy. So I got to see most of it and now look forward to Holly doing Alek - what a night!! 😁

Nothing happened between N&M during the New Year's Eve party.  M was following N around like a puppy was all that happened between them.  The highlight of the NYE party was Holly being nailed by boytoy. 🤢

The kitchen episode between N&M was during the toga party where L&Z showed up late.

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

A few things like that show true colors.

Holly gets the TV back from Megs room whilst Megs just sits there

The time Holly was down, Gina is the one to comfort her, her BFF really isnt someone you want in your corner when you need it

She does give give aura of Queen Megan and I remember that moment when Gina put an arm round Holly to comfort her. It was quite touching

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Nothing happened between N&M during the New Year's Eve party.  M was following N around like a puppy was all that happened between them.  The highlight of the NYE party was Holly being nailed by boytoy. 🤢

The kitchen episode between N&M was during the toga party where L&Z showed up late.

Ah yes corrected