B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Martina forgot the "Booze bag" in the LR..
(nice excuse to come back 😉 )

Maybe Boggy will drop it off later...rumours started early today...🙉🙊🙈

• Haha 3

Nice to see Megs/Holly and Alek all together, outside yakking, no bitterness and resentment ..now if they could all make it back into the house, shower and then earn some  new shoes and a bag tokens it will be a good Saturday

• Like 1

Seems to me when Nelly gets drunk she can not help herself, regardless of whether Bogdans likes it or not. If she can be like she was last night and previous nights with Martina on camera makes me wonder how many times she done it before with other women in the past without cameras. How many times as she 'cheated' in this way? I'd guess a lot.

• Like 1

Je ne sais pas si c'est Bogdan ou RLC qui a eu l'idée de mettre en relation la maison B4 avec Martina et Alberto mais si c'était une idée de Bogdan il doit s'en mordre les doigts.

Même si Nelly n'en parle pas à Bogdan il le verra sur la rediffusion c'est certain maintenant je serais curieux de voir sa réaction à après avoir demandé à Nelly d'arrêter la relation amoureuse avec Martina.

On verra aussi si Martina baisera Alberto comme elle le fait habituellement à son retour pour compenser sa tromperie avec Nelly.

I don't know if it was Bogdan or RLC who had the idea of putting house B4 in touch with Martina and Alberto but if it was Bogdan's idea he must bite his fingers.

Even if Nelly does not tell Bogdan about it he will see it on the replay for sure now I would be curious to see his reaction to after asking Nelly to end the romantic relationship with Martina.

We will also see if Martina will fuck Alberto as she usually does on his return to compensate for his cheating with Nelly.

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Nice to see Alek get her hat trick. 🙂 

Yep 3-0 at home, could go for a full house., i think she needs to get some away games in now...Martina and Ariana must be on the list 😉

I do like her, even just siting outside she goes get the other two towels as its a bit nippy.

Dont think either H or M would of bothered.

First to clean up last night on the stairs.

Bubbly girl and seems to be having fun

• Upvote 1

If I remember A&M were at the New Year party and that was the infamous Nelly and Martina in the kitchen episode (which I've never seen) After that there was a girls afternoon at Martinas and then the last one with the darts. There was also that strange event when Martina and Nelly shared a bed and nothing happened - like absolutely nothing! But as for last night - bloody wonderful. I finally called it a night at 3am gmt with Aleks  tongue deeply buried in Hollys pussy. From what I read here it finished with Aleks tongue and a toy. So I got to see most of it and now look forward to Holly doing Alek - what a night!! 😁

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Yep 3-0 at home, could go for a full house., i think she needs to get some away games in now...Martina and Ariana must be on the list 😉

How about a mission impossible, she has at least a week before she leaves. All 3 girls in B1. 🙂 

Just now, HappyChappie said:

How about a mission impossible, she has at least a week before she leaves. All 3 girls in B1. 🙂 

I hope she doesn't leave , that would be a shame but with the layout its not possible to bring in any fresh meat unless B and N are shifted, or Gina moves but shes a cash cow so unlikely.

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I hope she doesn't leave , that would be a shame but with the layout its not possible to bring in any fresh meat unless B and N are shifted, or Gina moves but shes a cash cow so unlikely.

I agree with you, Alek as been a sparkler from day one. I've never liked the idea of Nelly/Bogdan at B4 and Gina just does not interest me.