B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

I want to use this morning moment of Megan cooking food TOPLESS  with her magnificent tits and sexy red lace panties .... no Bogdan or Curly then  typical, natural  girly behavior ... just girls around let those titties dance ... 

no hate on the boys, no jealousy...... I, as a voyeur, love these personal nudity moments and honestly that's what I come here for ... nudity , sexy, naked girls walking around their kitchen with titties a poppin and the occasional old days of Gina spread eagle on the kitchen counter pushing her pussy right up to the camera  are always a bonus .... not interested in oh look at my day on the couch, oh I'm ironing fully clothed ...   

Megan has outstanding natural tits....so nice to see her pose with them ... reaching up to the kight stand full stretch.... outstanding show .....and Holly legs teasingly open to the camera with her see through panties .....SPROIIINGGGG 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've ticked lots of boxes there 🤣

JUST FUCKING AROUND and  OF COURSE MY OPINION MEANS NOTHING AT ALL....BUT (f'n cap lock) there a lot more boxes I would like to lick off and Martina is near the top of the list ,, 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm amazed, 50 pages for what happened last night, now I don't want to read what happened, but it seems to me to understand that the excitement was created by Martina and Nelly, the only thing I read is that Alberto brought some alcohol into the house and then left, who knows how he will feel after having sacrificed his girlfriend to earn a few hundred euros, these people are really sad

see Hookers with Husbands department 

37 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Be careful what you ask for indeed, the twins are in Barcelona so do people want them back?. Imagine the wails of discontent that would raise in some quarters 🤣

Send them in coach, I haven't seen them yet 😍

Just now, Lurkker said:

I bet also, you would always be available to move it whenever they need it to be moved. 🤣

24/7 ..help set it up...apply oils ( Has Megs had a spray tan she has a very clear line again for winter time?) Clean the dildos help clear the garage , add the odd cam here and there...:angel:

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I want to use this morning moment of Megan cooking food TOPLESS  with her magnificent tits and sexy red lace panties .... no Bogdan or Curly then  typical, natural  girly behavior ... just girls around let those titties dance ... 

no hate on the boys, no jealousy...... I, as a voyeur, love these personal nudity moments and honestly that's what I come here for ... nudity , sexy, naked girls walking around their kitchen with titties a poppin and the occasional old days of Gina spread eagle on the kitchen counter pushing her pussy right up to the camera  are always a bonus .... not interested in oh look at my day on the couch, oh I'm ironing fully clothed ...   

Megan has outstanding natural tits....so nice to see her pose with them ... reaching up to the kight stand full stretch.... outstanding show .....and Holly legs teasingly open to the camera with her see through panties .....SPROIIINGGGG 

I was just thinking what a lost it would be to move Ariana (as some people have suggested) to the Villa.  We would lose all that natural let it all hang out vibe she has in B1.

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

24/7 ..help set it up...apply oils ( Has Megs had a spray tan she has a very clear line again for winter time?) Clean the dildos help clear the garage , add the odd cam here and there...:angel:

I'll take up residence under the stairs.  I hear there's a bed there for me. 😇

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I was just thinking what a lost it would be to move Ariana (as some people have suggested) to the Villa.  We would lose all that natural let it all hang out vibe she has in B1.

Yeah having all the hens under the same roof, this way you get a slight change of scene and it is nice to see her doing her own thing..cooking would be a struggle with the reigning onsite cook

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mspanker said:

Yeah having all the hens under the same roof, this way you get a slight change of scene and it is nice to see her doing her own thing..cooking would be a struggle with the reigning onsite cook

Ariana would gladly give up cooking and cleaning in a flash.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

There are detailed posts about what happened, very detailed. A bit of light reading for you there. 🙂 

... Fuck me light reading.  I was away for most of the night read 30 pages of the action... then this morning 30 pages of the breakdown..... wow ... 

and I have 6 regulars blocked....