B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

She does give give aura of Queen Megan and I remember that moment when Gina put an arm round Holly to comfort her. It was quite touching

More arousing but yeah ,,Megs is cute but needs a right good fuckin as we say round ere...Shame her fella cannot visit. She would have a few bruises to show the others ( in a good way i dont mean he beat her..or farted in her face..)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

They do that i will dump them like its hot..Those L and M girls look interesting and playful...:angel:

I can see the possibilities there.  Fight between Megan and Leora over the showroom.  And the Lesbian events will be super scripted.  And the fight over top cam will be legendary. 🤣

And just think for us here on CC, the battles we'll have with the L&M Army. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I can see the possibilities there.  Fight between Megan and Leora over the showroom.  And the Lesbian events will be super scripted.  And the fight over top cam will be legendary. 🤣

And just think for us here on CC, the battles we'll have with the L&M Army. 🤣😂🤣

Epic comment 😂🤣

• Haha 1

The other bit I've not seen mentioned is the visit to Hollys room by Martina and Nelly at around 3.30am. Looked like they called in to see if Holly fancied a threesome. Earlier there was a long kiss between Holly and Martina on the stairs which was cut short by Alek passing by. But Holly and Alek had their own agenda and without knowing what was said it looked like ''No thanks we are fine here''

M&N returned to the N&B room to continue their activites on the bed, not the floor.

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The other bit I've not seen mentioned is the visit to Hollys room by Martina and Nelly at around 3.30am. Looked like they called in to see if Holly fancied a threesome. Earlier there was a long kiss between Holly and Martina on the stairs which was cut short by Alek passing by. But Holly and Alek had their own agenda and without knowing what was said it looked like ''No thanks we are fine here''

M&N returned to the N&B room to continue their activites on the bed, not the floor.

It also could be they were looking for a lighter.  Before they went to Holly's room they were in the kitchen looking for something to light Martina's cigarette.  They could have been looking for Alek as she is the only other one that smokes.  Not sure if they check Alek's room first.  All I saw was that her door was wide opened.

But I do think it was rude of them to interrupt Holly and Alek.

• Like 1