B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

Just now, Lurkker said:

Ariana would gladly give up cooking and cleaning in a flash.

Cooking not sure..cleaning is not her strong point....Got Alek for that..i am sure a deal could be struck 🙏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

The other bit I've not seen mentioned is the visit to Hollys room by Martina and Nelly at around 3.30am. Looked like they called in to see if Holly fancied a threesome. Earlier there was a long kiss between Holly and Martina on the stairs which was cut short by Alek passing by. But Holly and Alek had their own agenda and without knowing what was said it looked like ''No thanks we are fine here''

M&N returned to the N&B room to continue their activites on the bed, not the floor.

floor !!!!! 

10 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Cooking not sure..cleaning is not her strong point....Got Alek for that..i am sure a deal could be struck 🙏

Alek will be gone 😭

But you got me thinking Alek and Ariana would be a good farewell present to Alek and us.

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yeh for quite a while they were between the two beds on the floor/carpet. it was a bit tricky at time cos you only get a view from the far corner or bits when they were by a bed. Lets say they moved around a lot - fukin good though🤪

When they climbed on top of the wardrobe i got worried for them 😁

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:
3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

The other bit I've not seen mentioned is the visit to Hollys room by Martina and Nelly at around 3.30am. Looked like they called in to see if Holly fancied a threesome. Earlier there was a long kiss between Holly and Martina on the stairs which was cut short by Alek passing by. But Holly and Alek had their own agenda and without knowing what was said it looked like ''No thanks we are fine here''

M&N returned to the N&B room to continue their activites on the bed, not the floor.

floor !!!!!

Please.....  That whole room needs to be sanitized as they did it on every surface.  And don't forget proximity spraying.  I bet you if you went in with a black light you'll see it on the beds, floors, walls and probably ceiling. 🤣