Maren & Karel (2021) Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Robwins special friends 😁

Should this place be on my ignore list ? I rem them from Mira's place!

@jabbs have a question for you. so I noticed in the archives lately that 

says Anastasia  & rock coming soon under participants , also in the list has Penelope and someone starts with a G

but last time I looked wasn't in the list. has VHTV ever had a Penelope ? does this mean might be coming and in the list ? just curios about that.

Ty

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Should this place be on my ignore list ? I rem them from Mira's place!

@jabbs have a question for you. so I noticed in the archives lately that 

says Anastasia  & rock coming soon under participants , also in the list has Penelope and someone starts with a G

but last time I looked wasn't in the list. has VHTV ever had a Penelope ? does this mean might be coming and in the list ? just curios about that.

Ty

The archives are a mess. The apartment obviously was named this way and then went offline. That is why you are still seeing it there. None of them will come back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Robwins special friends 😁

:biggrin: Wow well this should be exciting, I don't think haha, but then she may surprise us. Be a shame if her body was not put to good use, she may even smile spmetimes too :biggrin:

All it wants now is for them to invite Allison and Roger as guests and that would really fuck it up :biggrin:

• Like 2