Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

Just now, philo said:

Dogs are very attentive to some women during their period.

I did notice that if Taco jumped any harder at her puss, he'd get his nose stuck in there!  ... although, he could have just sensed all the roast beef between those legs! 🤣

I don't know what this really means.1. Alberto cleaned the hell out of the living room earlier. 2. When Nelly and Martina fuck their men, they just fuck. When M and N get together, it seems like there is a lot of alcohol.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

On the plus side, if any action does occur, there aren't any places to hide in this apartment aside from the balcony, and I don't think they're THAT bold.

I saw Nelly make out with a plump red head on the balcony at her old apartment but they were sitting down.

Martina is telling Nelly how when her brother told her parents he's gay, their main concern that the family name will die with him.. no kids.. so she tells them that when she has kids, they will have their family name..  ...  

For me it's easy to understand Martina's Spanish when she talks to Nelly.. but not when she's talking to Alberto in her Valencian dialect.. 

• Thanks 4

Martina's body language is saying nothing will happen. Nelly called her bluff. Good thing too, because what Martina might not know is that Nelly is crazy. If there is a scene it will be something fake like Leora and Malia. Based on what little I can see, nothing will happen. Nelly is dressed sexy. Martina is in joggers.... blah. Nothing tight, or short, or revealing.