Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

I really hope she starts taking better care of herself.  Looks to be complaining about her chest now too.  WAY too young to have this much going on physically.  Then again, I hyper-extended BOTH my knees when I was 10, so I'm familiar with knee pain.  Would be a damn shame to waste such a beautiful woman to bad choices and/or carelessness.

1 uur geleden zei Moosecini:

Ik hoop echt dat ze beter voor zichzelf gaat zorgen. Lijkt nu ook te klagen over haar borst. VEEL te jong om fysiek zo veel aan de hand te hebben. Maar nogmaals, ik hyper-strekte mijn knieën toen ik 10 was, dus ik ben bekend met kniepijn. Het zou verdomd zonde zijn om zo'n mooie vrouw te verspillen aan slechte keuzes en / of onzorgvuldigheid.

OPgepast mensen Covid-19 .

Hier in Belgie is een derde golf begonnen

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I really hope she starts taking better care of herself.  Looks to be complaining about her chest now too.  WAY too young to have this much going on physically.  Then again, I hyper-extended BOTH my knees when I was 10, so I'm familiar with knee pain.  Would be a damn shame to waste such a beautiful woman to bad choices and/or carelessness.

Ditching the fags might be a good start...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

What's the vaccine situation there?

Only 5 percent vaccinated here. The pharmaceutical industry cannot supply the vaccines. Everything is delayed by 3 to 4 weeks.
It will take until the summer before everyone will receive their vaccine.

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Only 5 percent vaccinated here. The pharmaceutical industry cannot supply the vaccines. Everything is delayed by 3 to 4 weeks.

Good Luck!  Hang in there.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

About 25% of UK population have been vaccinated so far...18M

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ditching the fags might be a good start...

You're  correct. I'm  a non-smoker. Is it my imagination or is she smoking more. Is it just tobacco or something  else? Does anyone know for sure? 

She's  horny tonight and just got ignored again. She went to bed alone again. Not like the "old" days of being on the couch  together. 

• Upvote 2