Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

In terms of RLC history, it was understood that Masha, Nelly, and Dasah were school mates at some point in time. Assuming they are of similar age, that would make Nelly around 30. However, chronological age is not a marker for sexual maturity. In viewing the sexual behavior between them, Martina appears to me to be the dominant and Nelly the submissive if you are forced to put it into a category. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Have you heard Nelly's voice? She sounds like a man, plus she had no natural tits. I mean none just nipples, till she had fake ones installed. 😁

Maybe she was a male before.  Had the willy cut off and a mangina sewn on.    

er7p.jpg      laugh laughing GIF    

• Haha 3

It is the tendency to categorize human sexual behavior into these narrow categories that I argue against. I don't think that either Martina or Nelly would ever fit into the category of lesbian. Having had relationships with two women who also had sexual relationships with women, it is my opinion that their relationship is more complicated than these terms would encompass.

2 hours ago, mingo said:

Have you heard Nelly's voice? She sounds like a man, plus she had no natural tits. I mean none just nipples, till she had fake ones installed. 😁

Many Russian women get their deep, raspy voices from their father's side.  I read an article a while back that going back generations, Russian women have their fathers/grandfathers/greatgrandfathers, etc. to blame - specifically, the consumption of (Russian) vodka.  

I don't drink and I do not to what makes Russian vodka different then other vodkas (as opposed to German's...who prefer beer over vodka).   Anyway, its the past generations of the men in their family consuming Russian vodka that contributes to many Russian women having deep, raspy voices.

and yes, Nellie sounds like a dude...a malnourished dude.

• Haha 1

Ok are we saying that Nelly is the dude in this Lesbian relationship? But Nelly is sexually submissive to Martina.

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this.

Ok the more I think about it Alberto is submissive to Martina too. Because most times Martina starts and drives their sex acts. So not surprising that Martina does the same with Nelly.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok are we saying that Nelly is the dude in this Lesbian relationship? But Nelly is sexually submissive to Martina.

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this.

When they had sex the last time , I made a comment suggesting that their sex was so passionate , unique and different than anything we have seen before concerning lesbian sex because there was no this usual “ one has taken  the man like role “ 

They were both with total and full female side of themselves and they didn’t show any kind of wanting to dominate , they were both there to please the other . For example , Taylor is the “ man “ let’s say between Taylor / Piper , to refer to the recent lesbian couple . M&N was just pure g/g action and no one acted as wanting to be superior . At the end , this was what made the sex that day incredible . 

• Like 2

Per l'unica volta in cui noi abbiamo visto N&M fare sesso a me sembra un rapporto leggermente dominato da M, era lei che molto spesso decideva le posizioni che continuava a dare piacere a N e sopratutto leccare e mettere un dito nel culo di N, questo mi sembra abbastanza dominante.😜