B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

your right ...I think my problem is I'm not getting It  and it makes me a cranky cunt.... I'll try and get over it ...but fuck am I ever a cranky prick these days ...best for me to just shut the fuck up ... peace and pussy 

No worries my friend...I know you're a cranky cunt lol!...😁

We're good...😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

You may have read into it the wrong way,they seem ok out on the balcony talking now,no problems,so idk. People at times talk more animated than what the situation calls for.

That's true! Sera talks with her head and hands alot. When she's animated like that she's normally railing to Ariana about someone else. The reaction, I believe, you see from Ariana is totally bored about Sera complaining all the time. That's just the way Sera is. I think she adores Ariana but she criticizes everyone else. Especially  Radi...😞

Just now, rosey 1 said:

That's true! Sera talks with her head and hands alot. When she's animated like that she's normally railing to Ariana about someone else. The reaction, I believe, you see from Ariana is totally bored about Sera complaining all the time. That's just the way Sera is. I think she adores Ariana but she criticizes everyone else. Especially  Radi...😞

Well said,thank you.