B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks - a comprehensive answer as usual!! I'll continue to wonder but in the meantime, there's  party brewing and I see some potential here. Although the soddin curfew might interfere. Cheers

Always fun to chat here while watching , that’s the fun of the forum and the interactions needed i believe ☺️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Mon dieu Amalia a grossi elle et grasse comme une oie 😲

My god Amalia and got fat like a goose 😲

Unfortunately Amalia seems to deal with overweight issues , I don’t think it is food or drinks but maybe a metabolism problem or her thyroid 😔

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Unfortunately Amalia seems to deal with overweight issues , I don’t think it is food or drinks but maybe a metabolism problem or her thyroid 😔

she was going to the gym with amira a few times a week but they havent been for a while, must be closed

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she was going to the gym with amira a few times a week but they havent been for a while, must be closed

Gyms are definitely closed , I was reviewing the Barcelona Covid 19 rules yesterday . But also the others don’t go and they haven’t added so many kilos like her . Of course , no one has the same metabolism or reactions with their bodies . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Gyms are definitely closed , I was reviewing the Barcelona Covid 19 rules yesterday . But also the others don’t go and they haven’t added so many kilos like her . Of course , no one has the same metabolism or reactions with their bodies . 

shes a bigger build so it shows more, amira has stuck a bit on as well

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes a bigger build so it shows more, amira has stuck a bit on as well

Yes , I have said some days or a week back that both Amalia and her seem to be the most affected with kilos . Anyway , let’s hope that this doesn’t affect them negative , they are always nice and sexy women ☺️😇