B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

10 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I know this is a big ask; has anyone ever seen an RLC contract. Specifically what they can or can't do. Another area is free sex vs. sex in membership areas. Example, Linda and Tibor have really gone to bedroom sex and cut their living room and kitchen sex back. Maybe RLC said something to them.

Thanks!

If you have patience enough to read comments and posts with the term “ contract “ , make a search at CC and you will be revealed with  lots of info concerning this subject 😉😇

9 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I know this is a big ask; has anyone ever seen an RLC contract. Specifically what they can or can't do. Another area is free sex vs. sex in membership areas. Example, Linda and Tibor have really gone to bedroom sex and cut their living room and kitchen sex back. Maybe RLC said something to them.

Thanks!

I'll jump in right away. I asked this question about 3 weeks ago. Short answer is no, or maybe one of the L&M gatekeepers has. No one seems to know what the deal is. Eventually one of our brethren got very pissed off with me , I think because the subject wasn't just about tits, arses and pussy. Be warned but if you get any further I'll be very pleased!!

• Upvote 1

There’s just one big fetish I have and this is the women wear hats , I find it simply very sexy and tempting 😋😋 I san only thank Monica in providing this pleasure ( together with her sexy  dancing moves and skills - no reference of the lingerie 😂🤣 - )