B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

For the newbies: Monica used to visit and sleep with Claire an Carlos on a regular basis. Carlos would fuck Claire while Claire ate out Monica. Monica was never even asked to reciprocate to my knowledge. One night Carlos got upset and may have indicated he was not getting enough attention. Monica left the bed and slept on the sofa that night. She has not been back to visit them since and tonight may be their reunion.  

1 minute ago, philo said:

For the newbies: Monica used to visit and sleep with Claire an Carlos on a regular basis. Carlos would fuck Claire while Claire ate out Monica. Monica was never even asked to reciprocate to my knowledge. One night Carlos got upset and may have indicated he was not getting enough attention. Monica left the bed and slept on the sofa that night. She has not been back to visit them since and tonight may be their reunion.  

They were there last week.  Only Pam took her place on the bed.

18 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I know this is a big ask; has anyone ever seen an RLC contract. Specifically what they can or can't do. Another area is free sex vs. sex in membership areas. Example, Linda and Tibor have really gone to bedroom sex and cut their living room and kitchen sex back. Maybe RLC said something to them.

Thanks!

closest thing i know of is Rebecca telling Jasmin why her and Belle were getting more money than her thus the first confirmation of bonuses

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Well said .. except that she came back also another time and slept back in L&A bedroom ☺️

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s one member / poster at the L&M apartment who claims he has seen one , but without further info . L&T still have sex occasionally in the LR and it’s been a long time in my opinion that they have stop caring / worrying  for the cameras , all of their behavior is like no cameras exist . 

I agree about L&T not worrying about the cameras, but it seems they do more in the bedroom than before. I thought RLC may have asked them to scale back on the free stuff. She still won't give that straight on shot when she's pant less.

Thanks for the reply!