B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Most of them meet the definition of a cult. 

The only thing that I simply don’t like is that they aren’t allowing any different opinions to be heard , it can be worshiping and it is fine but there are so many negative things concerning that apartment that they are buried as soon as they are posted from the usual gatekeepers . 

Just now, ddhm said:

The only thing that I simply don’t like is that they aren’t allowing any different opinions to be heard , it can be worshiping and it is fine but there are so many negative things concerning that apartment that they are buried as soon as they are posted from the usual gatekeepers . 

im sorry i thought i was in the B4 forum

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is safe to say now since Radi and Sera aren’t going to show up , that it is a pity that these two girls have no intention to show up and interfere with the others , I don’t think that this theme evening has anything which could “ damage “ their image of any decency or misbehaving 😬 In any case , it is their decision but it would have been nice seeing them interact finally in the villa 

Most likely B1 was not invited.  Ariana and Sera at home.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Most likely B1 was not invited.  Ariana and Sera at home.

As I have mentioned in the past, it seems to be a pattern whenever a big event is happening , at least one tenant to stay back at one of the other two Barcelona apartments . Today is Ariana but it is a good point that maybe B1 isn’t invited ... but it would seem strange if this is the case .  

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have mentioned in the past, it seems to be a pattern whenever a big event is happening , at least one tenant to stay back at one of the other two Barcelona apartments . Today is Ariana but it is a good point that maybe B1 isn’t invited ... but it would seem strange if this is the case .  

Ari spent two nights over this week already , hasnt had a Pixie Priestess empowerment night in awhile so probably saving herself

Not missing much TBH, i think i would of played a sickie card as well

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Ari spent two nights over this week already , hasnt had a Pixie Priestess empowerment night in awhile so probably saving herself

Not missing much TBH, i think i would of played a sickie card as well

Ariana is more than social and has nothing to prove to anyone since she decided not to join or not being invited . But Radi and Sera  had a chance to interact with the others and they simply choose again a no go .. of course as it was mentioned ,perhaps not invited , but apart from some sporadically appearances , they don’t seem both to enjoy these things . 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana is more than social and has nothing to prove to anyone since she decided not to join or not being invited . But Radi and Sera  had a chance to interact with the others and they simply choose again a no go .. of course as it mentioned ,perhaps not invited , but apart from some sporadically appearances , they don’t seem both to enjoy these things . 

Still early, party isnt going anywhere any time soon, Ari is putting makeup on so might make a late appearance, Seri just in the way, Radi..been MIA all day ..maybe having to go out further to get tomatoes due to her stripping the shelves of the local shops..

Anyway time will tell