B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

10 minutes ago, casdesire said:

She told about her planning for today with Alberto. Around 11:05 in the kitchen.
I didn't understand everything but she said: "dinar (means lunch in a Spanish dialect), examen and ... What it was after her examen I didn't understand very well.

In my head, maybe she will do something with her co-students after her examen. 😉

Do you think her tutor might also be involved ?

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Just wondering if anyone would classify Nelly and Martina's session as "rough sex"? Considering they had two beds available to them (which they used both of), they spent much of their time fucking on the floor...resulting on their battle wounds. Just wondering.  

Just now, mspanker said:

I think passionate and spontaneous, it didnt look "rough" to me

When Holly had a friend over for a weekend she was covered in bruises and again it wasnt rough.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Just wondering if anyone would classify Nelly and Martina's session as "rough sex"? Considering they had two beds available to them (which they used both of), they spent much of their time fucking on the floor...resulting on their battle wounds. Just wondering.  

I think having to watch L&M do their thing would have to be classified as "rough sex".  On the viewer that is.🤣

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I still don't understand why nobody gives attenton to Claire tho, is she really that boring? I know Carlos and her have some problems with each other because of his moves 

She's too clingy and a big problem when she drinks.

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

When Holly had a friend over for a weekend she was covered in bruises and again it wasnt rough.

I would define 'rough' as with the sex between Curly ( FS ) and Gina on his fart smelling night. We are used to slap on the arse and some slaps on the face. I don't like it but its part of some peoples ideas of good sex. However these wern't slaps they were hits. Full hard hits to her buttocks and on her face. It was not good viewing and when she rushed to the bathroom clutching her stomach I really thought he had gone to far. For a full 5 -10 minutes she was crouching on the shower floor clutching her stomach. Apparently (hearsay) she said to one of the girls she liked rough sex. But she carrys on - her decision