B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (February)

Guest casdesire
2 minutes ago, philo said:

This afternoon? Really? She left at about 15:15...it is now about 21:30+. Quite an "examen" I would say. She also took her overnight stuff.

She told about her planning for today with Alberto. Around 11:05 in the kitchen.
I didn't understand everything but she said: "dinar (means lunch in a Spanish dialect), examen and ... What it was after her examen I didn't understand very well.

In my head, maybe she will do something with her co-students after her examen. 😉

Just now, philo said:

They both put ointment on their knees right after their last session but it seems that Nelly got the worse of all. Hope 

And i have seen Martinas dog licking her knee ''battle wounds'',,lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Or maybe they are smarter than people give credit to,and decide not to attend these foolish themed party's where one or a few will get so puking drunk they make fools of themselves?

You can use Claire's name.  It's no secret at this point.🤣

• Haha 1

Just wondering if anyone would classify Nelly and Martina's session as "rough sex"? Considering they had two beds available to them (which they used both of), they spent much of their time fucking on the floor...resulting on their battle wounds. Just wondering.  

Guest casdesire
Just now, philo said:

Just wondering if anyone would classify Nelly and Martina's session as "rough sex"? Considering they had two beds available to them (which they used both of), they spent much of their time fucking on the floor...resulting on their battle wounds. Just wondering.  

I would call it passionate... 😉

Just now, philo said:

I think passionate and spontaneous, it didnt look "rough" to me