B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Holly looks a little depressed.  And the Villa is subdue.  I guess they are all dealing with Alek's departure in their own way.

Agreed noticed there seemed to be a terrific amount of cleaning earlier as well, reminds me of that dead feeling when your best friend retires from your office or whatever 😥

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think she's looked 'fed up' for a while now.Going through the motions at parties...prob missing her bloke and  nightlife. Curfew ends Barca 7th March. They'll be out of there pronto for a few nights out. And who can blame them

It looks like Barca curfew is evaluated week to week.  First it was suppose to end feb21 then pushed out to feb28 and now mar7.  Somebody had mentioned they may be at the start of their 4th wave so it may be extended yet again.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

It looks like Barca curfew is evaluated week to week.  First it was suppose to end feb21 then pushed out to feb28 and now mar7.  Somebody had mentioned they may be at the start of their 4th wave so it may be extended yet again.

Gawd...... it would piss anyone off, and would account for feelling totally depressed

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Gawd...... it would piss anyone off, and would account for feelling totally depressed

Maybe it's time for another stay over with the pixie queen.  Get those spirits up or maybe new tenant will pick them up a bit.

I think the song "Baby Come Back" by Player sums up everybody's feelings about Aleks leaving perfectly lol. It makes me a little sad listening to the song now 😢.

BTW, is there any information on here somewhere about when Aleksander cleaned B3 or was there anything really to talk about there?

28 minutes ago, Kardinalli said:

I think the song "Baby Come Back" by Player sums up everybody's feelings about Aleks leaving perfectly lol. It makes me a little sad listening to the song now 😢.

BTW, is there any information on here somewhere about when Aleksander cleaned B3 or was there anything really to talk about there?

As far as I remember, there wasn't anything special. It was just nice to see a hot cleaning lady appear in one of the apts instead of a female Russian shot putter...😏

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As far as I remember, there wasn't anything special. It was just nice to see a hot cleaning lady appear in one of the apts instead of a female Russian shot putter...😏

Your favourate cleaning lady, I think her name is Gerda may be next, you know the big girl you like. 😉 

• Haha 3