B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

Il y a 3 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

I think you need to find the 90120 version of rlc.  🙂 The girls near you must be so pretty they'll have nothing to do with either. 🤣

when i understand the comment i will respond😋

Il y a 15 heures, LUCKY2962 a dit :

une vraie lesbienne ne prête pas attention même la plus infime aux hommes!

je suis d'accord, on assiste a des spectacles lénifiants, honteux, c'est la plus part du temps une supercherie grotesque

toujours un pur régal de lire tes commentaires mon ami Lulu ...tu es le "Freud" de l ' homosexualité féminine 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I think she's looked 'fed up' for a while now.Going through the motions at parties...prob missing her bloke and  nightlife. Curfew ends Barca 7th March. They'll be out of there pronto for a few nights out. And who can blame them

Poor Holly, she gets depressed, being locked up in a villa with a swimming pool, paid and revered, who knows how people should feel, who, as in my sector, have been out of work for 11 months and without pay for the covid, I hope she can soon go back to clubbing and doing what she does best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Poor Holly, she gets depressed, being locked up in a villa with a swimming pool, paid and revered, who knows how people should feel, who, as in my sector, have been out of work for 11 months and without pay for the covid, I hope she can soon go back to clubbing and doing what she does best.

yep and if you were her age you would be fed up as well...from someone who returned fro Asia 13 months ago, has since been in isolation, been decalred clinically vulnerable and is also fed up. They will hopefully be able to enjoy themselves again soon and I wish Holly and her mates all the best

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3