B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

If I can nip in with a comment: I had a good chat with an Irish guy some years ago and we were in a Bangkok bar (again) we had both enjoyed a night out the day before seperately, and this what my Dublin friend said; I know its going to cost me, I know the girl is after my money, I know the sex will be  'mechanical' cos these gorls are professionals. I'll wake up the next day hungover, broke and quite possibly with a sore dick. But we do it oiver and over again. We keep going back for more cos we enjoy it, and in most cases think with our dicks. Same with RLC, we know its false, it will cost to watch...but its also better than watching crap TV.

I realize, for many here RLC is nothing more than overpriced wanking material. A shame, I think, because the effort with all the 24/7 cameras is wasted 🤐.

Anyway, if you can't see the value of something real, and even seem to be proud of your emotional numbness, you can't be helped. 😟

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I realize, for many here RLC is nothing more than overpriced wanking material. A shame, I think, because the effort with all the 24/7 cameras is wasted 🤐.

Anyway, if you can't see the value of something real, and even seem to be proud of your emotional numbness, you can't be helped. 😟

well I wouldn't have expected anything else as a reply. I have said many times there is more to this site than tits arses and pussy. I you want real, then is Love Island better ? About as real as kittys tits.. No further comment

• Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

well I wouldn't have expected anything else as a reply. I have said many times there is more to this site than tits arses and pussy. I you want real, then is Love Island better ? About as real as kittys tits.. No further comment

So you do realize that reality is the value that without RLC would be useless?

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Before being a tenant in B4, she worked as a cleaning lady for RLC in Barcelona.  So she just might have an apt of her own in Barcelona, wich means no flight for her just call a cab to take her there.  That's maybe where she went the two nights she went MIA.  Just an opinion.

Her job as a cleaning lady at B3 was over three years ago and she had only come two or three times
In 3 years a lot can change

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You could be right so the two nights she was MIA could have been anywhere

I don't know where she went, on the other hand what I do know is above all that it was her who was most often present in the house

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So you do realize that reality is the value that without RLC would be useless?

I did say no further comment, but you are never going to get true reality because the people who are on camera are there to make a living. I will quickly relate a news feature by Sky news who were looking for a story on students making money out of cam show work. They were looking for a 'shock horror' feature which would shock pure middle class England. Instead the interviewee was  a very pretty student who said when asked about exploitation '' we are performers and it gives us some extra cash. And as to being exploited, we actually enjoy it. We are the exploiters, not the exploited' To be fair Sky did broadcast the piece but it was not what they were really looking for. As for me I accept its not true reality, and as in a previous answer I accept that, and am aware of it. Call me stupid but thats me And at the end of the day, you can always turn it off if you don't like whats on

Does that help?

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Her job as a cleaning lady at B3 was over three years ago and she had only come two or three times
In 3 years a lot can change

Old habits die hard.  She vacuumed her room before she left.  And cleaned the kitchen.  And Holly, Nelly, and she had what appeared to be a friendly conversation in the hall after she brought her bags to the elevator., maybe calling for her ride.  (One suitcase and too many open bags to be going far.) Gina stayed in her room.