B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Parmi toutes les possibilités, pourquoi Holly est-elle la seule?

parce que personne ne s'intéresse à lui à part la gourdasse H, qui veut plaire à tout le monde, minauder provoquer, exciter les hommes.. !

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

There is only one online event with Bogdan and another woman (other than his flirting with Tyler), and that was with Annabelle. I would think that Bogdan would be more likely to engage a woman in a relationship like Gina, rather than a single woman. Anyone who saw how Bodgan got off by cuckolding Efrim will understand. Bogdan need a conquest...not just of a woman, but over her man.

Il y a 5 minutes, philo a dit:

Il n'y a qu'un seul événement en ligne avec Bogdan et une autre femme (autre que son flirt avec Tyler), et c'était avec Annabelle. Je pense que Bogdan serait plus susceptible d'engager une femme dans une relation comme Gina, plutôt qu'une femme célibataire. Quiconque a vu comment Bodgan s'est débrouillé en cocu Efrim comprendra. Bogdan a besoin d'une conquête ... pas seulement d'une femme, mais de son homme.

B, à besoin d'humilité et de se dégonfler le melon extraordinaire qu'il traîne. il est pathétique des pieds à la tête, il ne peut pas choper que des petites écervelées aussi pathétiques que lui!

*il ne peut*

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

il attaque fort le débile des Balkans ce matin  🤧

je me demande si il ne se saoule pas lui même de parole et du vent qu'il fait autour de lui ...

jaloux ...il est beau et Holly en est folle amoureuse 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

B, à besoin d'humilité et de se dégonfler le melon extraordinaire qu'il traîne. il est pathétique des pieds à la tête, il ne peut choper que des petites écervelées aussi pathétiques que lui !

He's got you all locked up that's for sure.  Pretty sure you're number one in the pathetic category.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I wish that RLC would create a video archive to bring back some of the memorable scenes from the past. It would be a great enhancement to replay and they could make money by charging for it. It seems that is the only way that some of the current "experts" on Bogdan can overcome their ignorance. The event with Annabelle is the only time in the seven years I have been watching that we see him behaving differently.

• Like 2

I had never seen Bogdan with a camera in his hands before the photoshoot with Annabelle and I have never seen him with a camera since. They always brought Dasha in for photoshoots except this time, Bogdan hired a professional male photographer to get started and then sent him home after a couple of hours so he could continue the shoot. Who does a photoshoot of someone else's wife without her husband there and while your girlfriend (Nelly) is out of town? 

• Like 1

Bogdan and Nelly got married shortly after the photoshoot with Annabelle. Their wedding was not on RLC but their wedding party was. Efrim and Annabelle were the most frequent visitors to Bogdan and Nellys apartment. In fact, they were the main attraction, having sex almost daily...everywhere in the apartment except Nelly's bed. They were, however, the only people from their circle of friends who were not invited to the wedding party.

• Like 2

Shortly after, RLC announced the opening of their first mansion apartment, (rivaled only in size by the villa today). The proud occupants were none other than Annabelle and Efrim, the man who had previously lost his RLC apartment for beating his then wife on camera.  

• Like 1