B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

I used to really like Gina...I still do, tbh, apart from pissing on other girls and farting in Curly's face...Actually, the 2nd one is acceptable lol...#

But she really needs to go , ASAP! It's the only way we'll stop looking at that sponging twat!! She's never gonna dump him, that's for sure, because she's so gullible. It's certainly an extreme case of he's got his cake and he's gonna eat the fucking lot!! RLC used to have rules about girls spending too long out of the apt and other trivial shit...they should have 1 for 'guests' squatting in the apts...πŸ˜’

I'm sick of the sight of his fucking face in B4!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to really like Gina...I still do, tbh, apart from pissing on other girls and farting in Curly's face...Actually, the 2nd one is acceptable lol...#

But she really needs to go , ASAP! It's the only way we'll stop looking at that sponging twat!! She's never gonna dump him, that's for sure, because she's so gullible. It's certainly an extreme case of he's got his cake and he's gonna eat the fucking lot!! RLC used to have rules about girls spending too long out of the apt and other trivial shit...they should have 1 for 'guests' squatting in the apts...πŸ˜’

Agreed

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She needs to fine tune the procedure by lighting a match prior to farting in FS face so he can see better. πŸ˜‡

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

her room has been a no go area for me for months now B1 and B4, so i only see him in the thumbnails, and even thats too much

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4