B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

35 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

my analysis since September 2020 of case B, narcissistic pervert, bipolar neurasthenic tendency, pathological egocentric, temperamental , inferiority complex, disproportionate omnipotence, ... free consultation  😋

Excellent said!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Will we get through these boring Poker Nights once and for all ?  Get rid of B/N ... and bring back fun in that villa !

You are absolutely correct, N&B must go and hopefully the door will hit both of them square in the ass when they leave!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...another totally thoughtless move on N&B's part!!  Worst managers the Barcelona places have ever had IMO.  Why in the hell would they break Amalia and Pam up?  An empty bed is better than breaking up a couple of good friends...or are they good friends or just good camera friends?  I don't believe any of the relationships I read about on RLC anymore....NONE, ZERO, NADA, NILTCH, NYIT, "0".

They are good friends not just on rlc. But yes it seems strange to move her there but maybe she wanted to go or they didnt have anyone else waiting so instead of having an empty room they moved her there. In b2 they can always move one of the girls from the master bedroom to that room.

36 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Will we get through these boring Poker Nights once and for all ?  Get rid of B/N ... and bring back fun in that villa !

I think it's nice with poker nights once a while instead of the silly shows.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are absolutely correct, N&B must go and hopefully the door will hit both of them square in the ass when they leave!!

Girls in b4 have played poker long before N&B came along so don't blame them for that. N&B been a great addition to the villa imo.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They are good friends not just on rlc. But yes it seems strange to move her there but maybe she wanted to go or they didnt have anyone else waiting so instead of having an empty room they moved her there. In b2 they can always move one of the girls from the master bedroom to that room.

Your wish is their command.

51 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Girls in b4 have played poker long before N&B came along so don't blame them for that. N&B been a great addition to the villa imo.

But it's time to break up Nelly and Bogs.  It's not like they are married.

• Haha 1