B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

From the body language I see and the serious discussion Ariana's having, I'm guessing Ari is checking to see what might be done about the Sera/Radi situation.  However, not speaking Russian this is only an educated guess.  

28 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Theres a lot of chat between Radi and Ari at mo - some laughter, but WTF are they talking about? Does anyone know?

Where would the fun be knowing what they were saying, Neil? Nobody would be able to make shit up then...😏

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Where would the fun be knowing what they were saying, Neil? Nobody would be able to make shit up then...😏

Thank you for that profound view 😁

6 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

From the body language I see and the serious discussion Ariana's having, I'm guessing Ari is checking to see what might be done about the Sera/Radi situation.  However, not speaking Russian this is only an educated guess.  

That woud be my guess - the way Radi has been decribing a look or a way, if you see what I mean

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thank you for that profound view 😁

That woud be my guess - the way Radi has been decribing a look or a way, if you see what I mean

YW 😁

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see if she interacts with the forum again tonight...Her current mood might have something to do with being warned not to by RLC (or Sera)...

What did I just post about making stuff up! 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

YW 😁

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see if she interacts with the forum again tonight...Her current mood might have something to do with being warned not to by RLC (or Sera)...

Now there's a thought....🙄

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

YW 😁

??? If not by RLC or Sera then who?

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I think you misread me Lurk...Her mood might have been due to being told by RLC or Sera not to interact with the forum...but just speculation on my part...

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Ari made a call shorty after Radi was on her shouder. Radi was looking at Ari the way you do when someone is calling on your behalf. Can they call RLC and ask whats going on? - like saying Sera is creating friction or such...could be anything but sure it had something to do with Radi

• Like 1