B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

24 minutes ago, philo said:

There has always been RLC off site housing in Barcelona since the days of Kammi and Kristy in B1. There was a famous full service night club that had on-site hotel-like lodging. (The club was the biggest in Barcelona at the time and is no longer in operation)  RLC used to recruit from the club as well as from a model/talent agency. When B1 first went down because Kammi decided to go with her sugar daddy back to Russia, Kristy was left stranded and lived there until things were restored and avoided having to return to Russia. This was told to me by people who communicated with them on their version of facebook, and when almost every girl was easily assessable through social media. 

spongebob squarepants GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think they were offered the Z&L apartment but they turned it down .. if I am mistaken , I need to check more careful .. thanks on correcting of course ☺️

I reckon RLC have had to pull the plug on L&Z's place, due to noise complaints from the neighbours...so I very much doubt M&A were ever after it...

One of the guys on the RLC forum used to do a lot of research on B1 and share it. The RLC agents came after him and harassed him until he finally left the forum. They would have someone comment after every post that he made with a one-liner or with some kind of stupid cartoon. I don't think they were very literate because they could never string two sentences together. They relied upon the low literacy of the on-line trolls who make sport of their ability to see their keyboard strokes get people upset. I really miss the guy...BobZ his forum name was. They accused him of online stalking. He never did that to my knowledge. RLC later developed policies prohibiting sharing personal information about the girls.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Far more than you have my friend!!  You are the type of person that belongs in one of the secret PM clubs if you are not already.  You say mean and ugly things to Lucky and I don't agree with them, I totally agree with Lucky and how he see's things between the figment of a man and a slutty little girl like Holly.  Because you don't agree with Lucky, gives you no right to talk down on him!!

You deserve a prize for even being able to understand him...😏

• Haha 2