US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wrong. I definitely know the difference between the truth and liberal progressive propaganda.😉

no. you know nothing but lies & fantasy as you continue to prove every day over & over & over & over..................................................................

• Upvote 1

Learn my terms from whom, a dimwit like you?  Time for you to go back to cleaning the toilets, pouring concrete and building solar panels.

among all of your ignorant ranting you seem to like demeaning everyone & anyone for doing any job at all no matter how much it is needed. i don't know how we have survived without you doing whatever it is that you did for a job since it must have been really important to the world.

• Upvote 1

That's all you got, little ANTIFA child?  And your hilarious nonsense helps to make me smile.:rolleyes:

says the moron offering nothing all day over & over & over & over...............................................

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden has most likely sent FEMA to our southern border to help put up welcome signs on the wall.:tongue:.

if your reenlistment hadn't been rejected because of your fragile mental state you could have gone there to see for yourself what is happening at the border. then you would be able to tell the world what is really happening. but who am i kidding? you would have simply lied & denied about it as you always do.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How long before professional, college and high school sports teams are no longer allowed to wear white uniforms because white uniforms are a representation of white privilege?:dodgy:

omg! that would be horrible. almost as bad as dr seuss books no longer being sold or mr potatohead losing the mr ! but people getting sick & dying, starving, being evicted, pales by comparison to your made up nonsense. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

O_U812 posted this because like everyone else he has become tired of his own thoughts.:tongue:

no. he posted it so that everyone could learn something. but you won't read it of course since you then might have to face reality about your hero.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The new Secretary of Defense appears to have stronger loyalties to the Democratic Party than he does to the U.S. or the U.S. Constitution.:dodgy:

reach up your ass a little further & share some more gems of baseless disinformation with us.

• Upvote 1