Agnia (2021) Part #2

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Her taint extends all the way to the poop chute.  :biggrin:

That is a handy guide so that your fingers don't get lost travelling from one hole to the other. 😁😁😁

• Haha 3

Hey guys has anyone ever seen Agnia having sex? I also managed to "catch" her masturbating a couple of times, but strangely non of her videos end up recorded in the site archive. Some older couples are also not to be found in the archive... Any particular reasons for this?

9 hours ago, Konstanzer said:

Hey guys has anyone ever seen Agnia having sex? I also managed to "catch" her masturbating a couple of times, but strangely non of her videos end up recorded in the site archive. Some older couples are also not to be found in the archive... Any particular reasons for this?

Nope she never had any sex...

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope she never had any sex...

Some time ago, after n hours of massages and tease the guy before leaving was entitled to 5 minutes of sex, half under the blanket. It's not in the files so I can't say when it was.

3 hours ago, ptreta said:

Some time ago, after n hours of massages and tease the guy before leaving was entitled to 5 minutes of sex, half under the blanket. It's not in the files so I can't say when it was.

Well seems rather unimportant. I only watch that place when there are interesting guests. So since Velma packed her stuff and left I no longer watch at all.

• Like 1