B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why should Radi go?...she's the most interesting girl on RLC right now. She made a mistake, and I'd be very surprised if she continues to steal food...
Radi goes to Sera's room to be friends...but just stares. That's an odd thing to say. If she just stands and stares, how did Sera know she went there to be friends? Maybe she was waiting for Sera to speak, as she made the move to go to Sera's room and confront her...
Radi's just done some cleaning...
I don't know what the highlighted point is suppose to mean...It just sound bitchy to me...

Now there we disagree. as we should if opinions differ. Going to hate this folks but I don't think Radi is interesting at all. I think she is popular becaue she spreads her legs in front of the camera and rubs herself off. I prefer a bit of mystery!! Not a pussy thrust in front of my face, almost medical in some ways. I watched radi in Seras room and its true - she just looks at her, no real conversation. I think its the impression not the actual words, re friends. Hope the jist of the conversation was useful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think there’s a party tonight in B1 or social gathering of sorts , this is what I think Radislava  said a couple of hours ago whispering in English 🙄 I haven’t read previous posts yet , so if anyone has mentioned , apologies on repeating . 

36 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Anyone listening to the conversation in English by Sera here is the upshot for those that missed it

It was I think quite deliberate that she spoke English, knowing the conversation would be heard

• There blueberry-gate, where Radi nicked the Berries from the fridge These were left over from a bday cake and Radi took the lot
  • Radi goes to Sera room to be friends but just stares at her - little chat
  • Radi contributes nothing to the house/appts, no cleaning etc
  • Radi continues to take food and thinks its OK to do so
  • Radi is not a pro model but pretends to be
  • She (sera) has friends who like her ( a deliberate message I think)

Thats about it in a nutshell. Interesting stuff but I would say sera is an intelligent woman, speaks excellent English but will not be fucked over. I still think she should go or maybe both.

These are childish behaviors , even being right or wrong , and not of a woman who turned 29 if I am correct some weeks ago 😂🤣😆 Of course , never underestimate the eternal jealousy that women have with one another .. “ mirror mirror on the wall , tell me who’s the prettiest of them all “ 😂🤣😂🤣😆😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why should Radi go?...she's the most interesting girl on RLC right now. She made a mistake, and I'd be very surprised if she continues to steal food...
Radi goes to Sera's room to be friends...but just stares. That's an odd thing to say. If she just stands and stares, how did Sera know she went there to be friends? Maybe she was waiting for Sera to speak, as she made the move to go to Sera's room and confront her...
Radi's just done some cleaning...
I don't know what the highlighted point is suppose to mean...It just sound bitchy to me...

Maybe she’s transfixed by Sera’s pendulous tits and that’s what she stares at, I know I do 🤣 Of course it would be better if she launched herself onto the said tits and enjoyed them but we all know that will never happen 😩

18 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Now there we disagree. as we should if opinions differ. Going to hate this folks but I don't think Radi is interesting at all. I think she is popular becaue she spreads her legs in front of the camera and rubs herself off. I prefer a bit of mystery!! Not a pussy thrust in front of my face, almost medical in some ways. I watched radi in Seras room and its true - she just looks at her, no real conversation. I think its the impression not the actual words, re friends. Hope the jist of the conversation was useful

Be careful what you say, Radislava has more protectors than Leora, we say, "a pussy hair pulls more than an ox cart".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Not the main reason with me...I just like to hear English spoken for a change...

• Like 1