B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

31 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

or were you all watching The Bog in the tub........🙄

She was the only one actually .. and much later , Radislava .. but it was I think a long day watching for the majority here , that when Holly was bating , not so many were into it anymore after the long talks during the spiritual thing in B1 , the N&M forum chats... I think sometimes if something “ exciting “‘or worth discussed happens earlier in the day , it takes much of energy if I may say so in order for talks to continue later in the evening and members to participate .. plus , at the end , it was one more bate 😁

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was the only one actually .. and much later , Radislava .. but it was I think a long day watching for the majority here , that when Holly was bating , not so many were into it anymore after the long talks during the spiritual thing in B1 , the N&M forum chats... I think sometimes if something “ exciting “‘or worth discussed happens earlier in the day , it takes much of energy if I may say so in order for talks to continue later in the evening and members to participate .. plus , at the end , it was one more bate 😁

true, but I do like Holly.!! 🤪

sorry to be coming onto this so late, just caught up the last 24 hours posts. The stuff about Gina givng (or lending?) FS 5000 Euro. Jeez thats alot of dosh in anyones language. Don't know what to say really - she won't get her money back for sure and it probably confirms she is besotted with him (or his dick). I won't go over old ground cos I think most know my opinions on him.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

sorry to be coming onto this so late, just caught up the last 24 hours posts. The stuff about Gina givng (or lending?) FS 5000 Euro. Jeez thats alot of dosh in anyones language. Don't know what to say really - she won't get her money back for sure and it probably confirms she is besotted with him (or his dick). I won't go over old ground cos I think most know my opinions on him.

I'm not sure if it was 5000 E in 1 go, or an accumulation over time...I bet he spent it sensibly though...:dodgy: