B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Can anybody tell me why food is being left out on the counter....overnight. It would take so little time to wrap it up and toss into the fridge. 

That's Ariana for you.  If you're referring to B1.  Nothing left out in B4.

17 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

@ddhm You have any other questions why he's a parasite?

Thanks Omedo

I am informed for most of the things ... But Gina knows all .. and when also gives this amount of money , what can I say for her addiction to him ? 

He is just one more guy who takes advantage of the situation with a woman who likes a guy , I don’t disagree . My opinion though is for being anything that he is accused for and my arguments of what he is doing wrong while being with Gina , have nothing to do if all these people while knowing it , they still allow him to be around . 

There are many ways to bring a guy like him in a certain legal way , there can be many ways to make him be a loser , if no one does it , what can I say ? 

This is a guy who lives underground , it is up to everyone to remove him from being around . They don’t do , therefore I see them equally responsible and maybe it also serves them in many things happening within the Russian community . 

It is then the first time I can accuse Bogdan , to step my comment a bit further , on not solving issues that can bring trouble to all of them . 

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I bet Sera will love the state of the kitchen when she returns...🥴

If I was Radi, if she wants to bury the hatchet with Sera....and I know the mess isn't down to her, I'd tidy the kitchen, and make sure Sera knows she did it...Then her (and us) would witness as to whether Sera's willing to extend the olive branch...But I'm not, and it's probably never even crossed her mind...

Let's bring this back to the B1 thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am informed for most of the things ... But Gina knows all .. and when also gives this amount of money , what can I say for her addiction to him ? 

He is just one more guy who takes advantage of the situation with a woman who likes a guy , I don’t disagree . My opinion though is for being anything that he is accused for and my arguments of what he is doing wrong while being with Gina , have nothing to do if all these people while knowing it , they still allow him to be around . 

There are many ways to bring a guy like him in a certain legal way , there can be many ways to make him be a loser , if no one does it , what can I say ? 

This is a guy who lives underground , it is up to everyone to remove him from being around . They don’t do , therefore I see them equally responsible and maybe it also serves them in many things happening within the Russian community . 

It is then the first time I can accuse Bogdan , to step my comment a bit further , on not solving issues that can bring trouble to all of them . 

Sorry DD, but I can't believe you're coming up with excuses for this low life guy's behaviour...

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why is it Bogdan's issue to solved?

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry DD, but I can't believe you're coming up with excuses for this low life guy's behaviour...

I don’t support him or defending him , but I believe as a partner , BF , he is just one more guy like thousands of others who take advantage of women who are addicted to their men . 

He asked for money, Gina gave. A no should be the answer I guess for such a big amount of money , especially if she isn’t sure for the guy she has next to her . He flirted another woman , he fucked another one ( she knows both ) , she is still with him , he takes advantage of the situation because he knows that Gina loves him .

I don’t believe though that he completely doesn’t care about her , he is around when he could just disappear and be back when Gina will be out of the project , I think he must have the right connections for this . 

Now , he is accused as a freeloader , drug dealer , illegal party organizer . I don’t say he isn’t and I don’t defend him for any of these and I would have  also not brought him around my social environment , but all these are known for him . 

What I said is that his behavior when he is on camera , isn’t showing anything of what he is accused . Yes , he is ll that  , but has he showed being an illegal party organizer ? A freeloader ? A drug dealer ? We know it because of the valuable information of our translators who i personally want to thank them for their contribution and make us wiser and helping us to understand so many things . 

To say it differently so as to make myself perhaps easier to to be understood . If I am not a camcaps member to know the chats here and only an RLC subscriber that tunes in and watch a guy visiting his GF everyday in her place ( relationship proved by the photo frame next to Gina’s bed , left as we see the bed from the main camera ) , this is how I evaluate him as of what he is accused . 

Obviously it is wrong lots of things , no doubt on that . Apologies if perhaps it seems I support in a wrong way a “ criminal “ 😩😬🙄 

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Why is it Bogdan's issue to solved?

Because he must be informed I believe for not being the “ best “ guy to have around and still he allows him to be around the villa , risking a lot of things for the RLC business perhaps if things come on surface .