B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

Amazing dance skills from Holly and Gina , as they have also proved at the gym while practicing .. Monica is also a great one , but she’s attending other things now 🥸

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cesar's looking so at home now...cooking his own supper while Gina's asleep in her bed!...Next step he'll be bringing his slippers and his favourite mug...😒

Him and Zac will be hanging out there soon whether Gina is there or not. 😲

• Sad 1

Le 10/03/2021 à 21:37, HarleyFatboy a dit:

Alors, Megan est-elle accro à l'herbe ou à tout ce qu'ils fumaient? WTG N&B, vous avez maintenant un autre locataire accro à la drogue !!

amen mon frère .... mais tu es trompé de forum ..tu as le droit de préférer la vie avec zéro plaisir des mormons .... mais moi je veux voir des jeunes qui boivent qui fument qui rigolent et qui baisent une seule nuit sans lendemain avec les premiers venus ..... bref comme dans ma jeunesse dans les années 80

• Haha 1

so nothing to report here other than Curly???  replay thumbs show alot of nudity in both Holly and Megs rooms ...so nothing ?? just hanging out ?standing around naked ???  shame really...   no massage? no touching, no Pam connecting with any girlies  as has been speculated ... wow  nothing ....

must have boring as no comments other than girls in Holly room...  wow .... looked like some potential??? Nothing ?? sad ...no drinking or Gina dancing crazy ?? 

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so nothing to report here other than Curly???  replay thumbs show alot of nudity in both Holly and Megs rooms ...so nothing ?? just hanging out ?standing around naked ???  shame really...   no massage? no touching, no Pam connecting with any girlies  as has been speculated ... wow  nothing ....

must have boring as no comments other than girls in Holly room...  wow .... looked like some potential??? Nothing ?? sad ...no drinking or Gina dancing crazy ?? 

nope 😉 They danced and enjoyed themselves, that was it

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

nope 😉 They danced and enjoyed themselves, that was it

appreciate the update.... I was so expecting you to say what did I miss the orgy  lol

I really like the girlies being girlies just being sexy, nude and playful... saffo erotica kind of mood and playfulness that only girls seem to enjoy together 

useless for me with no sub but just glad they are keeping loose and fun...

thanks again 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

appreciate the update.... I was so expecting you to say what did I miss the orgy  lol

I really like the girlies being girlies just being sexy, nude and playful... saffo erotica kind of mood and playfulness that only girls seem to enjoy together 

useless for me with no sub but just glad they are keeping loose and fun...

thanks again 

It was a joke, the one with the Orgy. There are others who think they have it when we can not see them.

• Haha 1