B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

I know I will bring anger to a large amount of people with the post I am about to make and this is because Cesar isn’t an approved guy or most think of him as of whatever characterizations he has been named .

Freeloader . Ok . He has a relation with Gina , isn’t it normal that they see one another whenever  they want ? When he goes  there , I guess the problem is that he never seemed to bring shopping , drinks or in a way contribute to the apartments food and drinks stock ? Is this why he is called a freeloader ? What have we done when we were in relations that both of us had an apartment of their own ? Didn’t we visit ? Didn’t we eat ? Didn’t we fuck ? Didn’t we take a shower ? Why is then a freeloader ? Isn’t Gina going to his place when she isn’t there ? Do we know if he wanted to buy things and bring it in the villa but it was refused ? Yes it could be a gesture without asking , but he is there to provide for Gina and I don’t think he should do for everyone else . Gina then knows what’s happening . Perhaps he gives her money for shopping ? But then why if he provides in his own place for her ? Is Gina a freeloader when she goes and stays by him ? 

There’s big hate for him because he brings the drugs or whatever ? Honestly now , can someone provide reasons why people hate him so much ? Is it because he has fucked  so many others ? What has he done wrong with that ? Did he promise marriages or the girls wanted more when they were in Barcelona on expired contracts ? Was he ever uninvited ? Did he ever abuse anyone  on camera ? What had he done wrong so of this much heat ? What has he done differently than any of us who had a whatever relation with a woman ? Many partners .. yes ok , who wouldn’t want that with these amazing if we had a chance like he does ... betraying them ? In which way ? Because he was fucking others behind their back ? Would he be the first or the last that he does so , the girls forbid him and he continues ? The examples can go on and on and on and the question is one ? What is he doing wrong so as to gather this heat ? 

For the drugs , I will say only one thing . If he was a person who would be disgraced , uninvited , hated or use any negative adjective that anyone wishes , wouldn’t the others have either said to Bogdan to do something about it ? Or even Bogdan politely remove him from his daily at the moment visits ? Or ask Gina that they don’t feel comfortable with him around ? We see him again and again , isn’t this proof that he is accepted ? Or the girls don’t have power to open their mouth and say what they want in their working and living place ? Or at the end , they pretend nothing is wrong because actually they get part of their monthly bonuses because Gina is performing in front of cameras ? 

Last again , for one more time đŸ€Ł Drugs .. except some joints who everyone does , has someone else seen him bringing pills, cocaine , heroine , XTC , LSD or whatever heavy shit is out there ? On camera ? Has it ever be seen ? Or it has always been a speculation because we see their noses and whatever ? And if they want to do , what can we do ? Pff , I can go on and on .. what I want to say is one thing . I personally believe that most of the people here can’t stand the guy because  he has been fucking constantly many of the girls in the course of time and nobody can explain why him and not us . Isn’t he a nice guy ( looks related ) ? Isn’t he a good lover ( doubts anyone for his sex ) ? At his age , I have been a combination of him and Gina , what have I been doing wrong ? That I wanted to fuck  as many as possible ? That I was playing with women because I was giving them a good time  and they always wanted to come back ? I never had personally parallel relations when I was with a girl as in a relationship but  whenever it was only sexual , moving on to the next one and this is how it was . Parties , beach , flirting , cocktails , shots , dancing , naked night swims under full moons , BBQ at the beach , beers , fun ....living life at the maximum .. what does he offer wrong than that in beautiful Barcelona to any of these girls who are living a ferry tale when they can experience the beauties of this city with a local ? ( I have never smoked a single cigarette or did drugs in my life , except having a half ecstasy pill when I was in a party at the age of 19 đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł, I was laughing for 2-3 hours out of euphoria and that was the most illegal thing I have done in my life so far  , so as to answer anyone who might wants to question me about that 😁 ) 

That’s all about Curly , not to his defense , but to just for whoever wishes to post his opinion of why not being a guy in favor . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know I will bring anger to a large amount of people with the post I am about to make and this is because Cesar isn’t an approved guy or most think of him as of whatever characterizations he has been named .

Freeloader . Ok . He has a relation with Gina , isn’t it normal that they see one another whenever  they want ? When he goes  there , I guess the problem is that he never seemed to bring shopping , drinks or in a way contribute to the apartments food and drinks stock ? Is this why he is called a freeloader ? What have we done when we were in relations that both of us had an apartment of their own ? Didn’t we visit ? Didn’t we eat ? Didn’t we fuck ? Didn’t we take a shower ? Why is then a freeloader ? Isn’t Gina going to his place when she isn’t there ? Do we know if he wanted to buy things and bring it in the villa but it was refused ? Yes it could be a gesture without asking , but he is there to provide for Gina and I don’t think he should do for everyone else . Gina then knows what’s happening . Perhaps he gives her money for shopping ? But then why if he provides in his own place for her ? Is Gina a freeloader when she goes and stays by him ? 

There’s big hate for him because he brings the drugs or whatever ? Honestly now , can someone provide reasons why people hate him so much ? Is it because he has fucked  so many others ? What has he done wrong with that ? Did he promise marriages or the girls wanted more when they were in Barcelona on expired contracts ? Was he ever uninvited ? Did he ever abuse anyone  on camera ? What had he done wrong so of this much heat ? What has he done differently than any of us who had a whatever relation with a woman ? Many partners .. yes ok , who wouldn’t want that with these amazing if we had a chance like he does ... betraying them ? In which way ? Because he was fucking others behind their back ? Would he be the first or the last that he does so , the girls forbid him and he continues ? The examples can go on and on and on and the question is one ? What is he doing wrong so as to gather this heat ? 

For the drugs , I will say only one thing . If he was a person who would be disgraced , uninvited , hated or use any negative adjective that anyone wishes , wouldn’t the others have either said to Bogdan to do something about it ? Or even Bogdan politely remove him from his daily at the moment visits ? Or ask Gina that they don’t feel comfortable with him around ? We see him again and again , isn’t this proof that he is accepted ? Or the girls don’t have power to open their mouth and say what they want in their working and living place ? Or at the end , they pretend nothing is wrong because actually they get part of their monthly bonuses because Gina is performing in front of cameras ? 

Last again , for one more time đŸ€Ł Drugs .. except some joints who everyone does , has someone else seen him bringing pills, cocaine , heroine , XTC , LSD or whatever heavy shit is out there ? On camera ? Has it ever be seen ? Or it has always been a speculation because we see their noses and whatever ? And if they want to do , what can we do ? Pff , I can go on and on .. what I want to say is one thing . I personally believe that most of the people here can’t stand the guy because  he has been fucking constantly many of the girls in the course of time and nobody can explain why him and not us . Isn’t he a nice guy ( looks related ) ? Isn’t he a good lover ( doubts anyone for his sex ) ? At his age , I have been a combination of him and Gina , what have I been doing wrong ? That I wanted to fuck  as many as possible ? That I was playing with women because I was giving them a good time  and they always wanted to come back ? I never had personally parallel relations when I was with a girl as in a relationship but  whenever it was only sexual , moving on to the next one and this is how it was . Parties , beach , flirting , cocktails , shots , dancing , naked night swims under full moons , BBQ at the beach , beers , fun ....living life at the maximum .. what does he offer wrong than that in beautiful Barcelona to any of these girls who are living a ferry tale when they can experience the beauties of this city with a local ? ( I have never smoked a single cigarette or did drugs in my life , except having a half ecstasy pill when I was in a party at the age of 19 đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł, I was laughing for 2-3 hours out of euphoria and that was the most illegal thing I have done in my life so far  , so as to answer anyone who might wants to question me about that 😁 ) 

That’s all about Curly , not to his defense , but to just for whoever wishes to post his opinion of why not being a guy in favor . 

Way too much there dd, but all I can say is I don't like him. Not for any one reason but he's the kind of bloke I would avoid in a pub. Arrogance is the main reason, and I really do dislike arrogant people. I don't think any would take the moral high ground - we'd all like to be fuking Gina, and as for drug use, yes I took a fair few in my late teens . If he deals, then thats is a different story but there is no proof of that and there never will be.

So for me it boils down to this: I just don't like him as a person and not one I would respect.

Amen

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Way too much there dd, but all I can say is I don't like him. Not for any one reason but he's the kind of bloke I would avoid in a pub. Arrogance is the main reason, and I really do dislike arrogant people. I don't think any would take the moral high ground - we'd all like to be fuking Gina, and as for drug use, yes I took a fair few in my late teens . If he deals, then thats is a different story but there is no proof of that and there never will be.

So for me it boils down to this: I just don't like him as a person and not one I would respect.

Amen

I wish we could always have opinions and counter opinions like this and then find common points and agree or disagree as with your post . 

You post your thoughts , I don’t understand why it can’t be done from others also and we can have some really great and adult , real life and communicating talks here . Yes , we will always talk about the pussies, the tits and the asses , hell , I even  whenever is a show I kind of make a play by play presentation đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

As always , great to get your thoughts about him â˜ș 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I agree with many of your points about Cesar here...which only highlight why I dislike the guy so much...
He's an arrogant arsehole...and, like Neil, the sort of bloke I despise in 'real life' and would avoid like the plague...

And on top of all that, he shouldn't be allowed to spend all this time in the apt. If Gina wants to carry on their relationship, either spend more time at his or just leave altogether...Let's face it she, and some of the others, are way past their sell by date...I know, Covid restrictions blah blah ...but I'm just saying

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with many of your points about Cesar here...which only highlight why I dislike the guy so much...
He's an arrogant arsehole...and, like Neil, the sort of bloke I despise in 'real life' and would avoid like the plague...

And on top of all that, he shouldn't be allowed to spend all this time in the apt. If Gina wants to carry on their relationship, either spend more time at his or just leave altogether...Let's face it she, and some of the others, are way past their sell by date...I know, Covid restrictions blah blah ...but I'm just saying

A topic that brings opinions , excellent â˜șïžđŸ˜‡ I will end here being the only one wondering đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł But great to see and understand why he is being hated â˜ș

About the “ shouldn’t be allowed “ I can’t actually understand it , if she was living at her own apartment ( let’s say  Masha or Leora type ) , wouldn’t be a normal thing of a relationship this back and forth between his and her apartment ? 

I agree that it is too much time for some girls under the concept GOV , but RLC tried 2-3 girls already and it just didn’t work out so they stay with the ones that they can carry the project till traveling becomes easier again than taking the risk to cast new ones who don’t realize perhaps the concept as the business requires , resulting in abandoning it  very soon .

All in all , it is great that a subject can become debatable here 😇

I'll give you 4 facts and then let the speculations come...
Gina has given around 5000 euros to Cesar, she said it one of the nights when she was drunk and crying...
Cesar has fucked one of Zac's ex-girlfriends while he was in this relationship with Gina, Zac said so himself....
One of the fights that Luna and Zac had was because Cesar was flirting with Luna in a party and she didn't say anything...
Can Cesar be considered a criminal for organising illegal parties during the pandemic....
I don't mind guys visiting the apartements but I don't like Cesar and his environment and I've been saying that since he was with Sara.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

I'll give you 4 facts and then let the speculations come...
Gina has given around 5000 euros to Cesar, she said it one of the nights when she was drunk and crying...
Cesar has fucked one of Zac's ex-girlfriends while he was in this relationship with Gina, Zac said so himself....
One of the fights that Luna and Zac had was because Cesar was flirting with Luna in a party and she didn't say anything...
Can Cesar be considered a criminal for organising illegal parties during the pandemic....
I don't mind guys visiting the apartements but I don't like Cesar and his environment and I've been saying that since he was with Sara.

Cesar is a piece of shit...end of story!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A topic that brings opinions , excellent â˜șïžđŸ˜‡ I will end here being the only one wondering đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł But great to see and understand why he is being hated â˜ș

About the “ shouldn’t be allowed “ I can’t actually understand it , if she was living at her own apartment ( let’s say  Masha or Leora type ) , wouldn’t be a normal thing of a relationship this back and forth between his and her apartment ? 

I agree that it is too much time for some girls under the concept GOV , but RLC tried 2-3 girls already and it just didn’t work out so they stay with the ones that they can carry the project till traveling becomes easier again than taking the risk to cast new ones who don’t realize perhaps the concept as the business requires , resulting in abandoning it  very soon .

All in all , it is great that a subject can become debatable here 😇

Ok...get their own couples place then if she still wants to be part of the project...They could've had the one Miru and Dantez are in now...😏

27 minutes ago, omedo said:

Je vais vous donner 4 faits et puis laisser les spéculations venir ...
Gina a donnĂ© environ 5000 euros Ă  CĂ©sar, elle l'a dit une des nuits oĂč elle Ă©tait ivre et pleurait ...
Cesar a baisĂ© une des ex-copines de Zac pendant qu'il Ă©tait dans cette relation avec Gina, Zac l'a dit lui-mĂȘme ...
L'un des combats que Luna et Zac ont eu Ă©tait parce que CĂ©sar flirtait avec Luna dans une fĂȘte et qu'elle n'a rien dit ...
CĂ©sar peut-il ĂȘtre considĂ©rĂ© un criminel pour avoir organisĂ© des soirĂ©es illĂ©gales pendant la pandĂ©mie ...
Cela ne me dérange pas que les gars visitent les appartements mais je n'aime pas César et son environnement et je le dis depuis qu'il est avec Sara.

Merci Pouvons nous savoir pourquoi Gina lui a donnĂ© 5000 € ?

Thank you Can we find out why Gina gave her 5000 €?