B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

27 minutes ago, emnv said:

It is Zac's birthday today.

Luna and Zac have apparently broke, she was completly pissed off on the phone, and didn't want to speeak with him.

I'm in with a chance now...😏

Sadly that means the end of any possibility of seeing me lovely little Luna on here again 😢

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm in with a chance now...😏

Sadly that means the end of any possibility of seeing me lovely little Luna on here again 😢

You can still stalk her, she gotta go home and visit the family sooner or later. 🤣

• Haha 2

Mais c'est génial comme ça Zac sera libre de baiser qui il voudra cela ne devrait pas être trop difficile dans le lot il trouvera bien une fille à B4 qui pourra baiser il ne fera pas de mal à Luna puisqu'ils ont rompu.

Et puis ils ne vont pas bien ensemble je me demander ce qu'elle faisait avec ce fumeur de joints désinvolte. 

Pour moi c'est une bonne nouvelle.

But it's great that way Zac will be free to fuck whoever he wants it shouldn't be too difficult in the lot he'll find a girl in B4 who can fuck he won't hurt Luna since they broke up.

And then they don't go well together I wonder what she was doing with this flippant stoner.

For me this is good news

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Naga will be crushed he'll never see his beloved Luna again.  But his consolation prize is he still get to see Zac. 🤣

thats just mean 😁

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Sorry, don't understand the British lingo.

English not British...

Allow me to translate🕵️‍♀️

Hello Sir, That is a great idea, I can do that no problem.😁

Thank me later

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1