B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

4 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

But it's great that way Zac will be free to fuck whoever he wants it shouldn't be too difficult in the lot he'll find a girl in B4 who can fuck he won't hurt Luna since they broke up.

And then they don't go well together I wonder what she was doing with this flippant stoner.

For me this is good news

The best news I've heard on here in a long long time!!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Wait theft ?

The "FR" girl, cousin of Zak's people say, she hopped over the balcony and went into the apartment next door to L&Z's place and stole some food on more than one occasion I believe and not to mention anything else she might have stolen.  I'm glad they got kicked off RLC and after hearing that Cesar was watching a video of Zak saying fuck the police over and over, I'm really glad Zak is not in an apartment anymore.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

La fille "FR", cousine des gens de Zak, dit qu'elle a sauté par-dessus le balcon et est allée dans l'appartement à côté de chez L&Z et a volé de la nourriture à plus d'une occasion je crois et pour ne rien dire d'autre qu'elle aurait pu voler. Je suis content qu'ils aient été expulsés de RLC et après avoir entendu que Cesar regardait une vidéo de Zak disant baiser la police encore et encore, je suis vraiment content que Zak ne soit plus dans un appartement.

Le jour où il se fera attraper par la Guardia civil c'est lui qui se fera baiser.

The day he will be caught by the Guardia Civil, it is he who will be fucked

• Upvote 1